1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SpaceX

Discussion in 'General' started by flyboy, Dec 21, 2015.

1. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

I've quite a ways south from the Cape, so don't really get any of the sound, and if I did hard to hear over the sound of kids running around.

2. Trunxgp1224

Trunxgp1224 Well-Known Member

Would you want your rocket blowing up live on TV? They've never landed the the center core from heavy so even more reason to cut out just as it lands.

But that's just my conspiracy theory.

Pkelly2020 likes this.
  3. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

OGs750 likes this.
  4. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Stuck another landing today. [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

5. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

Easy peasy. I'm still up waiting for the Starhopper test.

6. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

I was in the air coming back from San Juan with my nose pointed right at the cape when Wednesday’s launch was scrubbed at the last minute. I was hoping for a show!

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

So you were the one that caused the cancellation.

8. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

No we were 450 miles from The Cape.

9. Smilodon

Smilodon Wannabe

The launches definitely rattle the windows at my place during a launch. Used to get the sonic booms from the shuttle landings as well. As far as the SpaceX landings, it depends on atmospheric conditions. Normally, if I'm outside, I can hear the boom of the rocket returning, but not really inside the house. This time, there was a lot of cloud cover (or something) and the boom was quite loud inside of the house. Nifty.

10. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

opinion914, motion and CRA_Fizzer like this.