1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SpaceX

Discussion in 'General' started by flyboy, Dec 21, 2015.

1. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Is that no because your not technically versed to expound?

2. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

Pretty much. I read some of the banter when that info came out, and it didn't sound like there was too much hard evidence at that point. IIRC, they claimed the extra lofty trajectory was the culprit.

I'd be interested in reading more about it as more research is (or "if") done

3. speedluvn

I wanted to hear the scientific explanation of what was reported on the news and the validity of the report.

4. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

5. speedluvn

6. Ninja

Ninja Active Member

No wonder no more Formosa Satelites are planned ...
    This is a green island & blowing a hole in the ionisphere was NOT planned. This should be news worthy here in Taipei.

7. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

Like saying your hand blows a hole in a bucket of water... Only while your hand s still in the bucket.
    Fluid dynamics and all those pesky laws about physics.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
  8. Crybaby™

Crybaby™ Well-Known Member

So apparently block 5 went backwards on camera video quality. Who gives a crap if it can be relaunched a brazillion times? I want to see it land. Tinfoil hat guy thinks Musk just placed a used core on the drone ship and sent it out before launch 'cause the video just happened to only start after it "landed". o_O

BigBird likes this.
  9. :rolleyes: I watched that block 5 rocket roll out of facility.

In other news I hear Bangladesh is going to make it a national holiday for the launch.

10. BigBird

BigBird blah

how about roll in ?

11. BigBird

BigBird blah

I saw that too. I was like lost connection...lost connection...ummmm..no video...and there it is already there.

12. It doesn’t come back to Hawthorne where it’s built, it stays at Cape Canavrel.

13. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Ok I am really thinking that your name needs to change to Rocket Scientist Poo Poo Pants III..... :D

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Too much to read, he almost only got one poo because of name length :D

15. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

:crackup:

16. Wayyyyy too much credit. I’m just a low skill wrench spinner and tube gluer. :crackup:

17. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Come on man work with me here.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

19. Crybaby™

Crybaby™ Well-Known Member

So are you the one that attached the camera to the top of stage 1 because that thing was shaking with every cold gas thrust.

If they used some flex tape to attache the cameras that would explain alot. Come on Musk, I know you want to make space travel cheap but put down the infomercial tape.

20. Nope. I don’t work on the boosters. Right now I’m building the first manned dragon capsule.

Ra.Ge. Raptor likes this.