1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sooo does that mean you're not donating again?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Handicapped Racer, Aug 8, 2019.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

You obviously missed the part where that
    includes all immigrants. Legal included.
    That's what happens when most immigrants
    are unskilled and esl.

2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Unskilled doesn’t mean retarded. They’re already working in unskilled labor jobs. What is esl?

3. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

No worries it will all be robots soon.

EDIT: OK all kidding aside the 'Great Society' has been going on for decades. Reversing those gains will take a while. It actually starts with the gang bangers working instead of getting the dole or crime. Soon they figure out that an honest job pays as well without the life ending risk. It won't happen overnight but as unskilled labor is more fairly compensated (assuming the demoncats loose their slave labor) then more Americans will work instead of doing meth/crack/gangs etc.

4. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

It’s been proven many times, in recent years, good jobs don’t reverse culture.

Not only does my employer pay pretty well, the big yellow equipment manufacturer pays pretty well, the local railroad does, as well. There’s the world’s largest corn and soybean processor and their affiliates, nearby. I could go on. The reality with all these places is so many people can’t get off the dope and so many are ridiculed for wanting to better themselves, there just aren’t enough decent applicants to fill the openings. Further, is people in Sec 8 housing, working these jobs, will only work these jobs until they reach their maximum allowable amount, then, take the rest of the month off. If they’re fired, they don’t give a shit. One place is firing ~75/mo.

blkduc likes this.
  5. In Your Corner

Social programs do those people a disservice;
    giving them money/housing/food without
    requiring them to spend the day working leaves
    them plenty of time to do drugs and engage in
    criminal activity to get more drugs.
    They need help and direction in their lives.

6. G 97

G 97 Garth

Simple supply and demand.
    Increase the starting wage.
    It's a self created problem. You can't have it both ways. Its not a lack of pool of employment issue. It's a lack of adequate compensation relative to the current environment.

There is a reason companies hire illegals.

Jeff McKinney likes this.
  7. G 97

G 97 Garth

Cat?

ducnut likes this.
  8. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

9. Handicapped Racer

I was just reading something this morning where the fine for filing a incorrect SSN is only like 50.00 and the Irs isn't going to put forth the effort to do anything against employers.

10. Handicapped Racer

50.00 fine for wrong SSN

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Americans used to do these jobs before the government made work optional.

brex likes this.
  12. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Ed Zachary!!!!! And it’s really a bureaucracy issue. You have government employees pushing to get as many people ON to benefits as possible because it ensures their job security, when it should be just the other way around, with government employees doing everything they can to get people off of benefits and back into the work force.

G 97 likes this.
  13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Things are truly f#cked up when you can obtain a PhD in Social Work.

14. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Not really the same thing, and those people aren’t to blame. I don’t know if you’ve ever spent time around some of these offices but most really are pushing to give out as much money as possible and turn a blind eye to abuse.

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I have had far to much exposure to the inner workings of some of these agencies (primarily Department of Family and Children's Services). I don't fault the people that sought employment there so much as I do the system they work under. They are designed to fail the people that need them the most.

16. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Are you by chance blonde and having a blonde moment? Koch Foods is owned by Joseph Grendys. Koch brothers have nothing to do with it. Thanks for trying indeed.

XFBO likes this.
  17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Ouch.

Chris and BHP41 like this.
  18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Another “read the headline and jumped to conclusions” bites the dust! :crackup::crackup::crackup:

19. Montoya

Montoya Well-Known Member

It's strange, on every industry board that I sit on, the companies with a good corporate culture and respectable compensation packages, are not facing the labor struggles that the companies with challenging cultures and compensation packages have. It's not all about compensation though, but the stagnant wages in many industries is a serious issue.

ducnut likes this.
  20. In Your Corner

At this point we have an industry saturated with illegal
    employees to depress wages so any company that does
    the right thing is going to be at a huge disadvantage.
    It's going to be tough to take it all apart without
    really tough punishments.