1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Someone please talk some sense into me! A girl issue!

Discussion in 'General' started by Captain Morgan, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

So came back to St. Thomas after being away for 10 years but back to visit every 2 or 3. I'm 37, been single 10 years. Pretty much gave up on anything real but a fun time on a one night/week stand with tourist girls. Last Christmas I actually thought that its been 9 years since I bought a girl anything, even a card I don't trust women, fucked to many that claim they "never" do that sort of thing. Also lots of other crazy stuff, (not always bad). So I'm back at home in St. Thomas working, a beautiful smoking hot caramel color tan girl that I have known for 12 years comes back in my life. She has a 6 year old daughter. I can barely take care of myself much less a kid for whatever reason she and her mom likes me and has me thinking. Not a good thing. Been 10 years traveling and the first one in a while that has me questioning things?? ( Besides the east indian trinidad girl, the Mexican girl, the venazulian nanny in spain, belize girl in the keys, the Brazilian wedding girl, the redheaded Hungarian, the Peruvian, the crazy saipan key copying Russian, the Cambodian Russian and the couple of philipinas. I know what is logical but I almost don't care at this point. The worst thing is we haven't had sex, I actually care about the words coming out of this girls mouth??? I'm at a loss for words on that one?

2. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

3. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

:stupid: :D

4. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

R....U......N.......!!!!!!!

5. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Move.

track wagon likes this.
  6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Send Jimmy Livers a friend request.

7. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

How many XITB are we talking here?

8. Captain Morgan

9. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

10. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

:crackup: It was this type of shit that created Jimmy Livers.

11. Captain Morgan

[​IMG]

There are better stories and pictures!

12. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Two words......single mother [​IMG]

13. casjoker

casjoker Refusing middle age

It's called a pre-midlife crisis...go by a new sports car or bike...I heard Jamaica is nice this time of year...

VFR#52 and TurboBlew like this.
  14. Dits

You DO know we all live vicariously through you? Don't fuck it up.

15. casjoker

casjoker Refusing middle age

This reminds me of the story about the old bull and young bull on the hill looking down at a bunch of lady cows...young one says let's run down there and get us one of those lady cows. Old bull says why don't we saunter down and have all the lady cows.

Why narrow the field when you have several in the pic that are all worthy!

cha0s#242 likes this.
  16. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Pics of the red headed Hungarian...... :D

17. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Get her knocked up and then leave for another 10 years.
    Next time you come back, it'll be your kid with her and you can make a decision then.
    No sense jumping into anything.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  18. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Pink kini. Polka dots. Yes.

19. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

Vagina has a way of altering a mans mind and convincing him to do things he never contemplated before, especially before he's had a chance to step back, reflect, and think with your actual head, not your dick head. You just met her for the first time in years, you have no idea of the drama that's been building since the last time you saw her.

Metaphorically speaking, you are about to drive across a dried lake bed that's been laced with ten million land mines while riding a mis-titled KTM from Clarence Randall that's got a Babusaka'd built motor with a Carrillo rod. And Frank took off that front Brembo M/C, so once this shit storm gets rolling, there ain't no stopping. There's a chance you can make it to the other side unscathed, but the odds are heavily stacked against you.

20. Dits

I know, right?