1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some old guy had my girlfriend as his phones screensaver

Discussion in 'General' started by FrancisA, May 26, 2019.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

that was her driving...i thought that was him. because even an 18 year old would know not to give someone who has no license their car to drive. But hey, I'm not a $100K/yr engineer either.

2. tecknojoe

tecknojoe Well-Known Member

The pic from pg 66 and 67 is definitely the same girl, but Idonno if that's the same as the person in pic 1 (and the infamous 2nd pic)

3. casjoker

casjoker Refusing middle age

No man has that much shit hanging off his key chain, her car? It looked like a chick driving. Again, this who thing smells fishy.

Gorilla George likes this.
  4. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Sounds like the keychain is a metaphor for the op's excess baggage being carried around. deep.

Dude, seek help. Not from some rando message board on the internet populated by a bunch of idio's with nothing better to do all day either.

BigBird likes this.
  5. BigBird

BigBird blah

what's interesting...the beeb has helped him/her uncover some stuff, if this story is even semi-true.

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

"This has to be fake because she's driving in the picture."

Yeah, because if this thread has taught us something, it's that we're dealing with people who make smart decisions. :D

wookie, crashman, casjoker and 6 others like this.
  7. Dan Dubeau

I know, the irony is not lost on me lol. This place can fix anything, but it usually comes with about 20% legit responses, and 80% sarcastic one liners and cheap shots though :). Sometimes that ratio is pretty different......

BigBird likes this.
  8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

All depends on the subject. Serious racing or serious issues of some sort and the bbs is serious, get even a little away from that and it gets goofy. Get as far off as this thread was even in the beginning and you have a shit show :D

BigBird, Funkm05 and Dan Dubeau like this.
  9. Dan Dubeau

Sometimes it's unbeebable the shit that gets posted here.

BigBird likes this.
  10. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Yeah...somtimes it is 100% breaking of the nads.

BigBird likes this.
  11. G 97

G 97 Garth

:crackup:

12. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup:I work in an industry where there are alot of people with significant others that sound very similar to what the OP is describing here. Crazy is fun for a while but If I was a betting man I would put money on this relationship costing alot of money and ending in tears...

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well, this thread is over anyway. Francis is not coming back. Y'all can move on to MotoGP and make I'm with Stupid and BigBird happy again.

BigBird and Phl218 like this.
  14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Mom turn off his phone again? ;)

15. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I tried to tell that boy.

16. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

You can't quit the beeb. The beeb quits you.

Sabre699 likes this.
  17. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Papa,
    Did you ban his ass????

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

No.

19. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Did y’all caution him to move on from the beeb, never to return?

20. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

He posts pic of girl touching herself. You talk about a steering wheel cover. WTF mate?

Sabre699 likes this.