1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some Dude Named Qasem Soleimani Is Dead

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by YamahaRick, Jan 2, 2020.

1. ScottieDucati

ScottieDucati Hopeless Never-was.

I should shut up, but name calling and questioning the patriotism of those not aligned with yours is fine? Got it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. ScottieDucati

You could start with them already thirsting for revenge, or the thousands of years of precedent that violence (particularly done as a surprise attack) does nothing but fan the flames of hate leading to further radicalization.

3. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Remember when Obama killed Bin Laden and all Americans danced in the streets in celebration all night. Republicans and Democrats. Boy those were the days...
    :rolleyes:

4. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Of course the PM condemned it, who helped put him in power....Soleimani.

5. G 97

G 97 Garth

Ohhhhhhhhhhs noooooooooooos. Trump is going to make Iran and Iraq mad at the U.S.
    What will we do. The horror.

6. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yeah? And so what?
    You just made everyone elses’point by stating this. :Poke:
    Further radicalization? :crackup:

csm800 likes this.
  7. ScottieDucati

I bet you all think Epstein hanged himself too? Or even more laughably that the Clintons did it... [emoji23]

8. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

I think you grossly misunderstand how badly the Iranian people want out from under this oppressive regime and how pro American the average Iraqi or Iranian citizen is.
    I mean, they were dancing in the streets...or did you miss that?

9. ScottieDucati

Yes. The Middle East loves America and is begging for us to help with regime change.... man I haven’t laughed that hard in a while. Thanks.

10. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I missed the pro US Iranian party. Got a link? This is news.

11. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

So then does his being a uniformed officer who was coordinating an attack on our embassy make it an act of war by Iran? How about his actions in Benghazi? Or attacks against our bases in Iraq?

But impeach Trump I know it is Putin blah blah blah. After Mueller came up with the big goose egg followed by the super secret basement impeachment that yielded two articles of impeachment (neither of which is a crime) that the Democrat's won't even forward to the Senate you still think it is Trump. Dude you make Charlie Brown and the football with Lucy look rational.

12. G 97

G 97 Garth

When did Iran become the entire Middle East? Thanks.

13. ScottieDucati

It was Iran and Iraq that was mentioned. And if you don’t think hostilities will involve much of the Middle East I’ve got a bridge to sell you.

14. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

So giving the terror regime pallets of cash with no restrictions for funding other terror orgs or ballistic missile testing was good but killing a terrorist responsible for hundreds of American deaths is bad?

15. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

16. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Like when they planned to but Obama warned Iran? https://pjmedia.com/trending/obama-...-assassinating-soleimani-in-2015-report-says/

17. G 97

G 97 Garth

But this isn’t what was specifically mentioned.

Show me where anyone stated they don’t think hostilities will involve much of the Middle East. No one has stated otherwise. Never mind the Middle East is already and has been in conflict for decades.
    How does this fundamentally change?

18. csm800

csm800 Well-Known Member

They are now on 'double secret radicalization' - so watch out. Forecast is for continued violence with a 50% chance of terrorism.

G 97 and blkduc like this.
  19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

For the ME, that's the climate, not the weather.

20. G 97

G 97 Garth

This and his thin red line that he ignored which emboldened Russia to annex Crimean area and also go into Syria. Not too mention Benghazi. Funny how Obama turned a blind eye to everything and made things worse but Trump is somehow seen as responsible for the current ongoing shit fest by liberal dimwits. Liberals are funny.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2020