1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Solyndra

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Mar 20, 2019.

1. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

kind of funny I did forget about this thanks for reminding me now I am all pissed off again. Share my joy.

And there’s Obama this is great visiting the place. Either they are that stupid or this is all orchestrated and after what I found out about boulder government officials. I would have to say it’s all orchestrated this is how liberals are.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/re...taxpayer-millions-seems-forgotten-expert-says

2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Steal hundreds of millions of dollars from basically everybody, no jail time. Steal an old lady’s purse with $50 in it, get years of prison. Seems fair.

SpeedyE and gixxerreese like this.
  3. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

A half billion in tax money LOANED...nothing happens afterwards.

Owe the IRS anything...full weight of the government is on you like a pack of dogs on a 3 legged cat.

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

But at least the Obama administration had zero scandals during his term. If it can save just one child, errrr............crony capitalism company, it’s worth it.

If only Obama had a son of course, it would be just like Solyndra: Dead. Too soon?

SGVRider and gixxerreese like this.
  5. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

That was just another front for Barry and the DNC.....they made off with all that $$$$$ provided by the American taxpayer.....NICE. I wonder who's accounts grew with that sham OR, more likely, who was given or promised a high paying job somewhere.

Anyone else notice how Amazon/Bezo's is now in their sights? I think I've seen at least 2-3 hit pieces on him or his company.....it's what happens when Liberals think you've turned on them.

6. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

LMAO. That’d be a great stand up line. If anyone had the stones. Daniel Tosh maybe

7. SGVRider

Couldn’t happen to a nicer company. Fuck Bezos. Their business practices would make the mob blush.

SpeedyE likes this.
  8. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Soooo I guess it's safe to say you dropped their Prime option too? :crackup:

9. SGVRider

Well my wife still has an account and I just ordered some shit yesterday, so I guess I’m a total fucking hypocrite. :D Trying to wean myself from buying on there but it’s hard.

I know some entrepreneurs who had a very successful airsoft company who hate them with a burning passion and won’t buy a single thing there no matter the price. I completely understand now.

I’ve sold shit on there for many years and I have a lot of experience with them and their platform. They’re pure scum and selling on that platform is the dirtiest business you’ll ever be involved in. The drug business is less convoluted and shady. I have many stories you wouldn’t believe. I just filed suit against them yesterday for a matter related to one of my accounts. Cocksuckers.

Trying to buy whatever I can from Walmart now. They’re actually the good guys.

10. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

One of my people spoke up during a presentation about the threat of Amazon, disagreeing with a decision to partner with them. He wanted to just "kick their ass" on the battlefield. I couldn't help but laugh. Ok bro, you go get em. In the meantime, they have become a solid revenue channel in the two years since. I dont like it but it was that, or they would just hook up with our competitors.

11. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Sooooo...you and AOC are tight, eh?

12. Trunxgp1224

Trunxgp1224 Well-Known Member

As much as I love solar energy, not much about this company made sense. Reading articles from before the collapse they just didn't make that good of a product.

13. SGVRider

No, and if I ever meet that crazy ho I’ll give it to her 2xITB.

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

in the buckteeth?

15. SGVRider

That too.