1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So whos coming out 2 rrr

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by Dyle, Mar 5, 2013.

1. El Skwid!

El Skwid! Old guy, old bikes

Thanks.
    To clarify, NOT 'no racing at all this season.' I hope to make more rounds than Gypsy, but it will be less than Woody.
    Can't say for sure when/where a.t.t.

2. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

3. El Skwid!

Ah ha! The new secret to bigger grids: Thin Mints!

4. Outsider V6 V7

Outsider V6 V7 Well-Known Member

Skwid you are so wrong, thin mints = bigger leathers not bigger grids.

5. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

WHAT A GREAT WEEKEND!!! Busy but Friday turned out to be a fantastic day riding, really busy Sat, and Sunday but some great racing. Cant wait to grid up with you guys next time.

6. Dyle

Just a quick shot of a nervous old man....LMAO!!

Attached Files:

7. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Nice, glad it all worked out fine. I was unable to make it....something about $$$:mad:

8. Dyle

Welll what did you think of your handy work my man??? Its a gorgeous machine, Im very proud to be able to sport a bike looking that good. Thank you.

9. conner98

conner98 Well-Known Member

Thats a beautiful bike! I hope to have one that nice :eek:

10. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Sweet looking bike Dyle. You should see the paint on the bodywork Chuck recently did for my RS250. Looks too nice to ride but I will anyways. I sent Chuck pics of it so maybe he will post them up.

11. Dyle

I was worried about the new paint job curse that got Gypsy and Howiie but I was to slow to crash. So no worries....LOL

12. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

Why you have to lump me in there??? I did not "highly modify" the paint for a year. :eek:

13. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Howie tried to pass a Kawi and crashed

Dennis got distracted at home and forgot to finish his safety wiring

All non related paint issues lol.....Of course I got some repeat loyal customers but I really hate to see my friends crash.

14. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

untrue, I think you developed a scratch from a Kawi at CMP. Something about Nascar comes to mind lol.....

Dont worry, i threw mine into the 1" gravels at Road A in T12 thanks to a more agressive Nascar move....yours was more polite and actually turned into some really good racing.....

15. rwood64083

rwood64083 Gifted as in 'DUHHHH'

Well how do ya like that crap? The guy comes barreling up to my trailer, borrows a plastic spoon, I give him a Navy ball cap and he never shows me the legendary Chuck D's painted F3. I'm beginning to think the whole thing was a hoax... kinda like the lunar landing :rolleyes:

16. Dyle

well you didmt get there till Sat. and I only rode Friday so that afternoon we packed up and took the bike home. I didnt take the RV out or anything, we came home each night. Im only hour and half from the track.
    Sorry to lump you in Howie, but nothing wrong with a crash every now and then when you are as fast as you are. Dennis I cant say anything about that, forgetting safety wire......naughty naughty LOL.
    Love the cap Randya. One of my favorites.

17. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

That would fall under "light modification" :D

18. Dyle

heres another one.

Attached Files:

19. El Skwid!

Great to come out, but for every race weekend I skip I can buy a SWEET rifle.
    Set of tires, entry fees, fuel= nice 1200 yd sniper rifle.
    My hobbies conflict.