1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So Who Forgot...

Discussion in 'General' started by 0hi0, Apr 2, 2006.

1. 0hi0

0hi0 Husband Killing Tool

to set the clocks? Longer days are here again!

2. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Guilty as charged :D And I was supposed to go to the range today at 12! Doh!!

3. sportbikerchic

sportbikerchic Sugar Daddy wanted.

I remembered when I woke up. So today's kind-of an hour shorter. AND I'm at work today. ... This bites.

But yay, sunshine!!!!! Upside to everything I guess.

4. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Mine reset themselves,all except the truck & I did that last night. So i'm good:D :beer:

5. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

My cell phone didn't change until about 10 this morning.

6. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I was up at 2:30 my had not changed. I turned it off and back on and it did.

7. Steve Karson

Steve Karson Tcasby is my Bitch !!

my cell just change a few minutes ago

8. Hendo

Hendo V Card Puncher

I made it to the range today...

Boy I gotta get me some of my own guns!!!!

Nothing like shooting to relieve some stress...and ladies shoot for free on Wednesdays!!!!!!

Whoo Hoo!!

9. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

I've got just what ya need....

Just posted this earlier today-

[​IMG]

Unoffcially for sale...

[​IMG]

10. Hendo

Hendo V Card Puncher

Funny you should post that...guess what I was shooting today...

H&K USP .45 (Not the Compact though)

I like it a lot.....:clap: :clap:

My friend said the compact has a lot more kick to it.

Probably looking at getting a Glock, carries well, ammo is cheap and is a good handgun.

But no time soon, as Uncle Sam will be giving me guns to play with for a while.

11. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

I experimented with lighter loads in the Compact but something about feeling the kick of 230gr hollow points gets me off.:wow:

12. Triple Nickel

Triple Nickel Well-Known Member

I forgot all about the time change. I got up at what I thought was 8am and headed to Savannah on my 999 , wondering why there was soo much traffic so early.I still didn't figure it out until 2 hours later when I noticed my cell phone time and the time on my bikes instrument cluster didn't match haha......

13. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

So, do they let you in, too???

14. zuk_rydr

zuk_rydr Well-Known Member

Lighter loads???!!! Fuk that! go get some Plus P Plus!!!!

15. RC927

RC927 Well-Known Member

Just bought a USP .45. I have about 250 rounds through it and love it. Anyone with an H&K ever have the sights drift on them? Mine was true through the first 200 rounds, and now seems to be shooting a little left.

16. R Rahn

R Rahn re-Member

Is it a Tactical model (The one with adjustable sights and threaded barrel?)

If not, have you considered operator error? I have several thousand rounds through mine with no issues. I've shot many brands and kinds of ammo, and even shot 500+ rounds at a time without cleaning or oiling it and it is still dead on and has never jammed.

17. RC927

RC927 Well-Known Member

Just a regular USP .45. It's possible that I'm over compensating, but I let someone else shoot it with the same results. I'll try it with a sandbag rest before I have the sights adjusted. Still love the pistol. Thanks

18. R Rahn

R Rahn re-Member

Hmm...interesting. How much is "a little left"? How consistant (sp?) are the groups? Did your buddy's misses match up with yours in placement and consistency (sp?)

Forgive the spelling I a few drinks into my night cap....:beer:

19. RC927

RC927 Well-Known Member

3-4" at 25 feet. I end up tearing up the left side of the target with little damage to the right. The other shooter was the same. Also, I getting some wear on the barrel locking block under the serial #'s. Is that consistent with yours?

Thanks

20. Hendo

Hendo V Card Puncher

Few...yeah, right....:Poke: