1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

so where are the WMD.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by tattoo guy, Mar 22, 2003.

1. Joss

Joss F3 Dabbler

Better call Tony Franks too. Now all our guys can dump that heavy, uncomfortable NBC gear. Boy... this is great. :rolleyes:

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

lies lies lies! Tell me the truth oh Atomic Team. Edub, show me the way.

near the Kuwait border, March 27 Statements from Iraqi prisoners of war and electronic eavesdropping on Iraqi government communications indicate that Saddam Hussein (news - web sites) has moved chemical weapons to the Medina Division, one of three Republican Guard divisions guarding the approaches to Baghdad, Army officials said......

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...ports_iraq_is_moving_toxic_arms_to_its_troops

3. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

An Iraqi just surrendered to Oliver North's camera man. :cool:

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

:D So did Edub and Chuckie.

5. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

All this right wing shit got your blood pressure up? :D

6. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

Further investigation reveals that Ollie sold the Iraqi soldier his gun six months ago.

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Would have been funnier if you said "Ollie sold the Iraqi soldier's gun and equipment to the Syrians to get funds to get Old Dirty Bastard out of jail". But you didn't.

8. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

PM me the funnier line next time.

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Will do. :D

How about "utilizing captured Iraqi equipment, Ollie and his fellow Faux News employees launched a preemptive strike on rival CNN employees claiming that Ted Turner was amassing weapons of mass distraction"?
    Ted Turner on CNN live from the left was quoted as saying "the Daytime Emmys will run red will the blood of the non believers...... oh, and come see the Atlanta Braves as they take on the imperialistic Red Sox's on opening day".

10. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

All right, don't rub it in. I thought my line was OK at first but it gets more and more lame all the time. Of course, I didn't have as much time....

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

last one

Standing with an AK in his hands Ollie speaks: "Ahhahahaha, I'm hunting Iwaki's. Ahhahaha" < in an Elmer Fudd voice>

12. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

"....be vewy vewy qwiet...."

13. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

Clinging to the semantics was what was irritating me. This is very serious BBS business being argued here!

:rolleyes: ;)

It is quite plausible Saddam now believes his own hype, and doesn't think it's possible to lose.

This article, Tales of the Tyrant from the Atlantic Monthly is a bit long but well worth reading.

14. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

...Ehhhh... Whatcha doin, Doc....

15. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

Remember the Woody the Woodpecker cartoon where this alligator is after Woody? At one point the alligator is running with this bag that he thinks he's caught Woody in, and Woody is running behind him and says "Whatcha' got in the bag Dad?". Man is that funny!!! I could watch that over and over and over...

16. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Hate to break up the thread jacking but....:D

Any word on Sodom Insane's whereabouts?

17. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

....and then the alligator looks over his shoulder and says "I gotta' woodpecker and I'm gonna' eat him" or something like that but he realizes that he's talking to Woody so he can't be in the bag.....

18. SpongeBob WeaselPants

Deep in one of the many nuke-proof bunkers he had built 10 years ago. Pretty hard to get him six stories down, so back to Woody Woodpecker :D

19. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

Woody the Woodpecker is soooo cool. And Foghorn Leghorn, of course.

20. SpongeBob WeaselPants

Wile E. Coyote is my hero and triathlon inspiration/mascot. Tenacious: never wins but never quits. :D