1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So watching live PD

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Captain Morgan, May 3, 2019.

1. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Not really, after 15 years in the Caribbean, it's just a simple issue of not wanting to work so much. which is why you never see the police unless someone is dead.. got to love doing a stand up wheelie by a cop and he gives you a thumbs up

2. Captain Morgan

When was the last time you were in Mexico? I've spent a year there. I 'll give you respect but I love Mexico. Tropical clear water, kite boarding, fly fishing, margaritas, senotes, scuba diving, Mayan ruins and a girl, I like a little crazy, the states are to organized for me, not a fan of safety and security, thats why I ride motorcycles

3. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Have you REALLY watched LivePD????

It's fucking simple....play stupid games...win stupid prizes. It's THAT fucking simple. When you do encounter the police, understand that they're just doing their
    job and trying to sort out a situation, more than likely cooperation will sway whatever's happening in your favor.

You CAN exist in America and NOT end up in jail. It's actually not that hard to do. All you have to do is understand that if you don't do stupid shit,
    you won't incur any penalties. If you drive around with narcotics, weed, the selling of said drugs, don't follow safety protocol and the transport laws pertaining to
    firearms, assault, injur or kill anyone, you'll probably make it through the duration of your life never seeing the inside of a jail cell. Oh! Almost forgot...don't
    run for Mayor of Baltimore and act like you're writing and selling children's books while you're a voting member of the board that buys the books and fail to
    report these dealings on your campaign ethics disclosure forms. Pay your taxes and keep the IRS off your ass.

Do all that, which really isn't a lot, you get to live in a country where there's plenty of everything...we have so much clean water we can shit in it. We have cable TV!
    And you get to achieve damned near all the success your desire and the level of effort, industry and potential will get you.

If that's not enough...fuck off.

XFBO, brex, TLR67 and 1 other person like this.
  4. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Damn you and you're common sense! You're seriously harshing Mr. attention whore's buzz.

XFBO likes this.
  5. StaccatoFan

Speaking of LivePD...anyone from Richland County, SC? Have you seen Garo Brown on patrol?

That's one BIG MOTHER FUCKER!!!!

jksoft likes this.
  6. Captain Morgan

Common sense for arresting people for stupid insignificant crimes, sounds like great common sense with over 2 million people in jail, normal right

7. StaccatoFan

Those people knew they were "stupid and insignificant" crimes...yet gambled on not getting caught.

Play stupid games.......win stupid prizes.

Where ever you are......stay there.

The Standard of Living here is high...and the Standards for living here should be just as high.

8. Captain Morgan

Th

9. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

50 Years ago cops weren't getting gunned down for doing a traffic stop.

10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

You might want to check on that.
    Fewer cops get shot these days than years ago.

Bugslayer likes this.
  11. Captain Morgan

Facts don't li
    I'll take my standard in Mexico with clear water, no rules and tan girls

12. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

People are not in prison for dime bags, in general they are in there for a good reason.

13. StaccatoFan

Please do...and while you're there...can you help rise up a movement to tell them how good they have it there and keep them on their side of the Rio Grande?

XFBO and MachineR1 like this.
  14. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Exactly.
    "Mexico is paradise"
    There are a million people crashing the U.S. border that suggests that argument is null and void.
    Enjoy your margaritas though...

XFBO likes this.
  15. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

???

They absolutely were.

16. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

If by “good reason” you mean “couldn’t afford a good lawyer” then you’re on the right track!

17. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Not at all this ain’t the dnc where my panties would get bunched. Also I was pointing out the myth of mass shootings as that stuff repeated often enough can be used to steal freedoms :beer:

18. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

You wouldn't see FACTS if they were piled up at the end of your nose. It's amazing to see how immature you actually are, you sound like a 20 something yo.....are you? :D

As others have stated, Mexico is so great but yet about an estimated 10-20% of their population STILL snuck into America in the past decade or so.....apparently, they don't know about the paradise you found. :rolleyes:

19. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

No, even public defenders know how to do plea bargains.

XFBO likes this.
  20. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I've always loved that better attorney argument, almost as if it changes the underlying charges. Don't get me wrong, I know there are rare cases like the OJ case but that was a travesty of justice.....I don't think a case can be that f'ed up if they tried.