1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So my son.

Discussion in 'General' started by drop, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

the grass is always greener but good for you guys with kids and stability, the tan flavor of the week, actually a smart really sweet girl chica.jpg

2. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Anh. I got both. Great kids and a wife who likes to bring home hot female 20 yr olds to play with. ;)

3. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

o_O What?

4. Captain Morgan

and she does my laundry, got to love Spanish women

5. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

We've got a beeb member whose son has left for the military and he's feeling a bit down as he has mentioned from the get-go. Depression is no joke............why don't you just shut up Mark151 .

StaccatoFan and 418 like this.
  6. Captain Morgan

Nothing is a better cure for depression than tropical islands, a rum drink and tan 20 something year old girls but if you are offended I'll step back:beer:

Last edited: Jan 25, 2020
  7. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Your attention whoring is lame on a good day but on a day when a guy is down it's really fuckin disrespectful.

8. Captain Morgan

I said sorry, this isn't Oprah, Dr. Phil, or DR. OZ its a motorcycle racing forum and I officially apologize to the op who I had no intention of making him feel bad, it's just dumb jokes with rum and cokes

9. Captain Morgan

Actually just another normal day, but meant no disrespect to the op

10. casjoker

casjoker Refusing middle age

brex, my kid was in the same Airborne class as your son-in-law, 2nd plt, 3rd squad/stick. He is being stationed at Ft. Bragg. It's hard when they go away. My boy has always been my hunting and fishing buddy so this hunting season has been odd not having him around. He has been away before playing travel hockey but we could call him or know we could go see him anytime. The army keeps contact limited for a reason art of the process but the limited contact really puts a different spin on it. We didn't hear from him for over 3 weeks. My wife was about to stroke out towards the end. I would just find more stuff to do to keep my mind off it. Certainly harder to do in the evening. Know they are keeping him plenty busy and he will to do some cool stuff like shoot machine guns and throw grenades.

11. Captain Morgan

So to get this strait so I understand, you don't like Tropical Caribbean islands, tasty rum drinks, and tan girls in Bikinis, And I'm the one not thinking right???

12. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Attention Mark ...

808.jpg

(noticed how I kept the military theme going? DaveK, gimmie a Blue Star!)

13. Captain Morgan

nice, the poster is on the wall in quiet mon in St. John

14. Captain Morgan

I'm out, before I get banned, the flora cana is cheap in Nicaragua, sorry if I offended anyone

15. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Plus one on keeping yourself busy/distracted. A flyer idea? Jot down a list of reminiscences you have about your experience with him, being his father, your relationship. Whatever comes to mind, the serious, the trivial, the silly, the scary, the worrisome, the funny, from when he was born until now. No editing, whatever comes to mind. Then choose one to develop first. Think about that particular recollection a bit, what it was, what you were doing, what happened, who said and did what, how you felt about yourself and him, what you observed, why you remember it. Jot down those words/phrases on list. After marinating in the list for awhile, organizing your thoughts, and having a clear idea of what you wish to convey, write it in prose form. One, two, three paragraphs. If you're happy, move onto the next recollection, if not, edit. I think such an exercise might help you to feel close to him, which is what you're missing, and when you're done, you will have given him a written record of how much he is loved.

:)

P.S. Yes, you can write, I scrolled through your prior posts.

YamahaRick likes this.
  16. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Seeing some pics of him doing the team building exercises was cool. Then yesterday I see pics of him coming out of the gas chamber. Lol. Talk about some funny faces. I'm doing better seeing a photo of him smiling while doing team building.

17. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Damn Hoss........this choked me up,ain't gonna lie. Keep hanging in there like you're doing. Im going to be an absolute mess when my youngest daughter leaves in a couple years. She's been my drummer/weightlifting/motorcycle sidekick since she was born. Jeez......now its all waterworks here:(. Thank you! to you and your Son:flag:

YamahaRick likes this.
  18. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Do you have any concept of respect?

Your assholism knows no bounds.

maybe the mods can change your name to Asshole.

19. Captain Morgan

kind of ironic with your avatar???? You seem offended by my immature comments?????? Once again I respect all you guys, especially the OP and all the other members that gave constructive criticism with great advice, sometimes one comment leads to another on here, just the way it is, never meant to take anything away from the op post, I don't take life to serious, sorry If you're offended, I'll help you pack :beer: Couldn't resist, let the guys talk about the original topic and you won't hear from me

20. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

New Avatar. That better for you?