1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So how do you keep your pants up?

Discussion in 'General' started by Maximumjeff, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Maximumjeff

Maximumjeff Well-Known Member

Total noob question

I just picked up a one piece. I went out Saturday to try it out. And, had some difficulties.....
    When I wanted to cool off, I unzipped it and pulled my arms out. But, then nothing is holding it up. So, everyone got to see my Underoos. What's the fix for this? Is there a belt I can get or something?

2. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

I take my Knox back protector off, flip it upside down, slip the velcro band up under the leathers and snap it back together like a belt. Sounds confusing ?

3. L8RSK8R

If your that concerned about folks seein yer underwear, don't wear any at all.

4. Maximumjeff

That sir is sound advice.

Maybe I'll just get a flesh tone body suit

5. LukeLucky

LukeLucky Well-Known Member

quit being so self-conscious. and, under armor or something like that is good to make the suit com on/off easy so then we won't have to see your Scooby Doos

6. Maximumjeff

Oh dude. It came off plenty easy

7. L8RSK8R

Did ya understand how to hold up yer suit using back protector? Do you ride wearing back protection?

8. Jordan

Jordan Well-Known Member

a regular belt will work or a bungee cord wraped around the waist

9. crepitus

crepitus I gots nuthin

Leave it zipped up slightly higher, or get some ass implants.
    I have noassatall syndrome and they rarely drop as long as I'm not doing the Jane Fonda workout.

10. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

I use a bungee cord as a belt sometimes.

11. CPav

CPav Active Member

+1 on the bungee cord.

12. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

I use the bungee belt too. Or just take one shoulder off sometimes just to cool down a bit.

13. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

I just wander the paddock looking like an idiot pulling my leathers up every 5 feet. :D

14. tommyd273

tommyd273 Well-Known Member

+111111

and for when its hot out and the leathers are harder to get off, I put an empty paracord loop at the end of each sleeve.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 22, 2011
  15. daviid

daviid Well-Known Member

bungie cord does the trick!

wear underarmor for when its hot out. you will slide right out.

16. L8RSK8R

Cryin with laughter at 4:55Am PST :crackup:

17. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

After trying bungee cord, tie-down strap and the hitch every 5 feet method I've finally come up with the way that works for me. I either wear the leathers or take them off, no in-between.

18. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

your leathers will last longer if you remove them after each session, letting the dry out, and not dragging the top part around as you hang in the pits. my .02

19. Macon663

Macon663 Well-Known Member

I use an old belt.

20. DuckHunt

DuckHunt Active Member

haha welcome to my life.

due to the fact that I've never had a suit that wasnt 1-2 sizes too big, I've got this shuffle down pat. hopefully a properly sized suit will help get rid of that this year.