1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Snow anyone?

Discussion in 'General' started by Buckwild, Feb 16, 2003.

1. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

I suck in the nipple tweaking dept.:eek: That didn't sound right did it?

2. mad brad

mad brad Guest

:D

well can you put up a picture of your little buddy's H2 then? :eek:

3. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

It finally started snowing 9-10 this morning. I slipped into work at the usual time, put in a full day. We didn't sell any cars and I spent a nice dry afternoon pulling the head off a '97 Accord. I took my time driving home. Less stressful because nobody else was on Rt. 3. It was a holiday or everyone went home early (wimps!).

The Stop And Shop Supermarket's gas station knocks off 5 cents a gallon as part of their "Monday Madness" promo (25 cents a gallon cheaper than anyone else in the area). It usually looks like the days of the oil embargo around there on Mondays. Nobody but me today! Stocked up on TV dinners and went home.

We're supposed to get about 2 feet, no big deal, then later this week there will be a heat wave! (In the 40's)

And only two weeks 'til I catch a plane south, MightyDuc!
    :p

4. mad brad

mad brad Guest

one week for me. of course i don't get to go to "wally world". bastard. :p

5. MotoMadman

MotoMadman Mr. Moto Riding

Had tons of fun driving to and from the dealer show in INdy this weekend. There was no snow here til we got to Columbus, then was crap all the way to Richmond, where some Assclown F*&kstick Buttsmoke lost it beside us (right in front of that semi too) and caved in the side of my friend's Montero. That sent us sideways into the median at 60MPH, and I couldn't help but think "We're goin over." But my friend must have won the WRC at some time, and pulled it out. :rolleyes: Phew! The jackknifed semi across the highway must have made a mess of a traffic jam behind us though.

Coming back the road was even worse, and we saw no less than 5 vehicles upside down in the median, along with all the skidders. We just left the truck in 4 wheel lock and drove anywhere there wasn't a car. ;)

6. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

No thanks, y'all can keep it all to youse selfs. :D

David

7. Johnny B

Wally is arriving on Saturday, the 1st of March. He will be appearing through Saturday the 8th, barring arrest.

8. mad brad

mad brad Guest

maybe i'll se ya saturday night?

9. Johnny B

\Wally will be there, not me. Stop by anyways, not a left-winger in the bunch over there! Tell them you know me.

BTW, I meant to go to work this morning, but I couldn't find my car! :D

[​IMG]