1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Snow anyone?

Discussion in 'General' started by Buckwild, Feb 16, 2003.

1. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

I came back to restock my prophylactic provisions :D

2. Go Karter

Go Karter Well-Known Member

Cincinnati got just a few inches of snow but a good crust of ice came first...it's supposed to warm up starting this afternoon then we will have rain and flood warnings for the rest of the week.
    Gotta love it!

#249 Well-Known Member

Holy shit...

I'm 20 minutes away from Sumitt Point and we HAVE to have 30+ inches. Got up this morning and it's still snowin like hell.

The VIR opener can't come soon enough, as long as I can get my trailer out of the driveway...Muhahahahaha.

4. limy_1

limy_1 Crash Starter

Pittsburgh,
    I don't know the exact tally but around 14" and no one seems to be going anywhere. I know I'm not the worlds best but I seemed to be able to get around in a 2 wheel drive pick up. WTF:D

5. 242

242 Well-Known Member

SouthEast Pennsylvania...

3 inches Friday night into Saturday morning, then another 20+ inches Sunday into Monday....and still snowing like crazy.

6. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

I made it to work!
    Anyone else brave the weather this morning?
    (For those of you that have jobs of course):D

7. dwheeler

dwheeler Well-Known Member

2+ feet and still falling in western Maryland

8. Wade Parish

Wade Parish North Central Hawker

Lotsa snow and LOTSA wind here. We'll plow the road with dad's tractor and an hour later it'll be drifted shut again.

Got up at 5:30 this morning to plow so my girlfriend could go to work. Went and got more diesel so I could do some more then dad said, "You already had some fun today. Let me go." If you had told me ten years ago that one day I'd like old country music and enjoy driving a tractor throught the snow I would've told you that you were stoneder than me.

9. MightyDuc Racing

MightyDuc Racing By Land, Air, and Sea

ROFLMAO...it's about 75 here. :D

#249 Well-Known Member

It may be 75.....

but all of your tracks are flat :D

11. MightyDuc Racing

MightyDuc Racing By Land, Air, and Sea

Truth hurts...lol...but we always have the bankings at Daytona. Oh yeah, and our roads are straight and flat too...so there!

:D

12. RR_Kid

RR_Kid Formerly YZF600boy

I'm slinging cell phones at Sam's Club again. There is like a total of 4 people shopping today. I'm not going to sell shit, and i was 40 minutes late getting here and i only live 3 miles away (i lack that whole four wheel drive thing, so my car didn't get very far) my dad had to push me with the F-150 just so i could get off my street. I live on a dead end so PennDot refueses to ever plow our street. ASS MONKEYS

"welp that's my story and i'm stickin to it...."

lates

jon

13. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

Boring........:eek:

14. The CHAD

The CHAD Well-Known Member

VOLUNTEER WHEN IT SNOWS

Just something for some of you to think about...............I was absolutely going crazy being trapped inside with all of this snow and with delaware being under a snow emergency all the roads had been closed except to essential people. Well I found a way to get out of ythe house. I called the Hospital and volunteered my services to help pick up and drop of people for work. They were so appreciative! Now hopefully they dont start calling in the middle of the night when Im trying to sleep!

15. dwheeler

Thats my car under there.....
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 17, 2003
  16. dwheeler

doing somthing wrong here

17. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

[​IMG]

That's my car in the background:D