1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skidmark Garage at VMD

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by YoshiHNS, Jun 30, 2019.

1. YoshiHNS

YoshiHNS Mr. Slowly

Skidmark Garage will be set up at VMD. They will have two separate locations with 2-3 bike lift/stands each for anyone to use if they need. Most basic tools and some other things will be available at each stand. Last I heard, we are supposed to get 220V at one of the stands for a welder should anyone need to paste hard parts together.

By coincidence, they are having a CB350 build-off. One group bought one the shop class bikes, and another group is bringing their own, and I believe both are attempting to do an engine-up build and have running bikes by Sunday. Should be interesting to watch. I saw a group attempt this at EAA Oshkosh with Vans RV4s or something.

I should be there Sunday and one other day if someone needs a hand with anything.

Say hi to Brian, he is the man. Talk to him about his shop class program. We need more of it.

[​IMG]

http://www.skidmarkgarage.com

2. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

This is cool. I'll definitely stop by to check it out. Brian is really doing a great job of promoting mechanical skills and motorcycles in general to the next generation.