1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SJW's: Un-freakin-believeable!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by YamahaRick, Feb 18, 2019.

1. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

3. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

4. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

I liked it better when we didn't hear about every damn thing in the world. Without the internet, these miserable people would waste away in their corner and the world not suffer.

DrA5 likes this.
  5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

SJW are essentially people without the capacity to accomplish anything constructive on their own. They build themselves up by tearing others down.

6. Timothy Landon

Timothy Landon Well-Known Member

Exactly. The Internet and Social Media are toxic to the country. I'm as guilty as anyone for using both way too much. I'm trying not to. Closed my Facebook account. Don't use Twitter or Instagram or anything else. I'm on YouTube way too much however. And can't seem to stay out of the Dungeon. Even when I said I was going too. I'm weak I tell you.

7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

As long as they don’t go after Bikini Beans!

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sad but coffee joints like that live by the hipster holier than thou crowd and then die by it.

9. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

Social Media, Facebook is kinda like guns. Can be used for good or evil, depending on the user. Lotsa good stuff there, just need to edit out the shit!