1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SJW of the day

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Sep 23, 2016.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

"insufferable screech puppet" I. LOVE. IT.

tiggen likes this.
  2. Big T

Big T Well-Known Member

She said " butterwhale"

tiggen likes this.
  3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Not an SJW but playing the race card for all it's worth.

A police officer is out of a job and her friend faces felony charges after the officer let her friend borrow her badge and gun to get free snacks from QuikTrip, police said. Gwinnett police told Channel 2's Tony Thomas that the officer worked for the Department of Community Supervision. Her friend was a former officer for the department. Thomas learned that it is a fairly common practice at some convenience stores that first responders get free snacks. Police said the DCS officer waited in the car and let her friend use her badge and gun to go into the QT and get free food. Gwinnett police Officer JT Smith saw the incident and didn't recognize the officer. When Smith pulled the woman's car over, she was still wearing the gun and badge. Video shows the moment Smith confronted Pektra Edgerton, 33. Edgerton claimed she worked for DCS. "Are you a police officer, or are you not a police officer?" Smith asks on the tape. "So a black person walks into a store with a badge and a gun and it's an issue?" Edgerton asks on the video. "It has nothing to do with you being black," Smith says. After several seconds, Edgerton finally told the truth. "You don't have to be a police officer to go in there. I've been doing it for three years," Edgerton said, claiming she was still a DCS officer. Smith then turned his attention to the passenger, Brandi Green, a real DCS officer who the gun and badge belonged to. Thomas contacted DCS to find out if Green was still employed as an officer. A spokesman said in a statement: "Upon being made aware of Ms. Green's conduct, an internal investigation was initiated and Ms. Green was immediately suspended After Ms. Green was made aware of the forthcoming investigation, she resigned ... on the same day." Police charged Edgerton with felony impersonating an officer. Records show Edgerton bonded out of jail. She has not responded to Thomas' phone calls seeking comment.

K51000 likes this.
  4. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

She definitely does not look like she needed the free snacks...

5. In Your Corner

Okay, somehow it went to the following video,
    this is the right one.

6. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

7. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Close enough for me. What a nutcase.

9. G 97

G 97 Garth

:crackup:
    Good Lord, can you imagine being so miserable that you actively take it out on your neighbors. Pack up and move already, or STFU. One thing is for sure, if I were one of her neighbors I would be grilling and smoking meat every day.

K51000 and stk0308 like this.
  10. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
    stk0308 likes this.
  11. G 97

G 97 Garth

Billy. :crackup: Completely believable story. LOL
    https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/why-gun-owner-voluntarily-gave-145019623.html

What a crock of sh..

“A gun owner since the age of 10, Billy nevertheless decommissioned his weapon, the most popular assault rifle in the world, and brought it to a police station. A somewhat bemused officer suggested that selling it to a gun shop might be another option, one that Billy quickly rejected.

“We need to get ’em off the streets. I need to get mine all the streets, I can only speak for myself and pray for everyone else,” he said, seemingly reticent, in classic Texas fashion, to appear as though he was telling his neighbors what to do with their property.

“I don’t want it out on the street. You don’t want it out there on the street either, sir,” he told the officer. “Y’all’s job is hard enough.”

K51000 likes this.
  12. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

13. aaronson

aaronson Well-Known Member

Billy should cut off his penis to stop rape . Needs to get it off the street before it does harm .

14. sidepipe79

sidepipe79 Well-Known Member

The police department then took the gun and auctioned it off to the highest bidder.

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

16. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

17. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

19. In Your Corner

That's four times that has been posted.

20. thrak410