1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SJW of the day

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Sep 23, 2016.

1. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

He was being sarcastic in his response if you listen to it in the full context of the discussion...

2. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

If that's true (I don't really pay attention to Canuckistanians), then that actually makes me like him a bit. I guess I assumed because many of the Canadians I've interacted with have been crazy SJW, and he's the chief of the Canucks so...

3. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

No, you are correct that he is a crazy SJW. You do not have to dig very deep to find all sorts of stupid shit that the assclown has said. He is popular in the eastern part of the country as the Liberal party takes money from the Western provinces and gives it to Eastern provinces. Quebec (his home province) gets the lions share of those payments. The guy is basically a dumber, lighter skinned version of Obama...

speeddaddy likes this.
  4. JCW

JCW Well-Known Member

Wasn't this a social justice crime?!? I mean who's gonna protect our right to get high and liquored up and aggressively get in the face of an armed police officer? Fuck this world's coming to?

5. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

6. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

7. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

You say that on the same night that a country sent a dude to represent them at Ms Universe?

8. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

If men and women want to oggle men that look like women, so be it. Let their ratings die till such a contest is dead. However saying something so insane as men have periods, I have no words!!! Men have PMS, yes, it happens once per month when their wives or gf's experience such the same. Misery begets misery.

Rd, dsapsis, Jase, this is your "side" and this is "mainstream", not "fringe". The right has their idiots, but the rest of us normal folks try to stuff them in the toilet where they belong. I hear nothing from you guys or your "side" trying to denounce such pure lunacy.

9. Aberk

Aberk Well-Known Member

10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

11. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Good lord! Do they really think there isn't gender differences? Line up 100 men and a hundred women and see how many of each can change a truck tire. While there are certainly many "girly-men" who couldn't do it, Why do you suppose they're called girly men? Vice versa, why are they called Butch? I think I'm in too deep to get out of this....I better stop now. :eek:

12. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Heck, the most appalling aspect of that link was the garbage plea for money at the bottom. :Puke:

13. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

15. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

16. brex

brex Well-Known Member

17. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

If you'd read the article you'd realize it was aimed at the transgender crowd - so - he'd put it in his vagina like any other person with one of those would.

Some of you around here should be familiar with that - since there are an awful lot of sandy vaginas that hang around the dungeon. :p

sheepofblue likes this.
  18. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Think about that for a moment...

19. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

I have.
    Looks like a boy? Using the boy's bathroom? It's a boy as far as I am concerned, which I really shouldn't be, because it really isn't' any of my fucking business what the fuck their underwear is covering - that's up to them and their parent's - anyone else wondering what is in a child's pant's is FUBAR.
    I will call them an Aardvark if they want. No skin off my nose.

20. G 97

G 97 Garth

Minnesota is weird

sheepofblue likes this.