1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SJW of the day

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Sep 23, 2016.

1. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Well they sound like nice people.

2. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Did you read that shit? We live in a fucking Farside cartoon. These people are completely and utterly insane.

Reminds me of a clip I saw of that Canadian Prime Minister guy. He was offended that someone asked him a question that used the word “mankind”, and told her to use “humankind” instead. That guy is a fucking cunt. I hope Trump comes up with a good nickname for him.

kangasj and speeddaddy like this.
  3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Eh, don't stress over it. Always been a huge chunk of idiots at Universities who were totally nuts with no clue about reality. Same for politicians.

4. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

Trudope? Someone already came up with this one. (not Trump)

5. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

I believe it was "peoplekind". HuMANkind, well, still has man in it.

6. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

How about "twats" for those offended by the word "woman"?

It's not even gender specific.

I'm good with that.

8. SGVRider

That’s good, but I think Trump can do better. I don’t think it’s the nicknames themselves that are great necessarily. It’s how the fucker says it with such balls. He likes alliteration, maybe Jackoff Justin?

wood600rr likes this.
  9. SGVRider

Jesus H Fuck. Someone euthanize that soyboy.

speeddaddy likes this.
  10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

The problem with all this kind of nonsense is that the majority of normal thinking humans agree that its all ridiculous I believe. But for whatever reason, in the current year now the majority has to seemingly cow-tow to the wants and needs of the minority. Like it or not, the majority of this country still consists of white, heterosexual, non-atheists and all throughout history its never been a typical practice for the majority to bend to the will of the minority of society, they just had to deal with what was considered normal to the greater society.

sheepofblue likes this.
  11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Yes, and for the most part they let the idiots ramble because they’re more mature, responsible, and have better things to do. Leftists are for the most part, the toddler throwing a fit that you ignore until he cries himself out. The problem is that these toddlers get airtime so it seems like they have power.

12. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Just more efforts to break down our societal norms.

13. blkduc

14. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

15. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

And gets reelected probably.

16. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I just looked up his networth, he's worth $13M, article said it was all through politics........they don't even hide it anymore.....so who's the dope?

There are buffoons out there who think the 'class' war is being run by the big bad Republicans, they're blind fools.

17. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

There was a news story the other day on how the richest counties in the country all voted (D) while they claim to be for the poor. Oh and the poorer counties were represented more by the (R). Democrats are for the poor is right up there with the lies about their history of racism.

18. blkduc

19. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

Yeah he is a trust fund kid. His grandfather made a fortune in oil business, gas stations maybe if I recall correctly. Either way it’s hilarious cause he’s an anti-oil fucking moron. Ruining the country. His old man was a goof too, just more clever, this guy is about as sharp as a marble.

20. G 97

G 97 Garth