1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sitting on the ramp awaiting take off

Discussion in 'General' started by peakpowersports, Oct 16, 2017.

1. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

And some jackass decided it would be a fantastic idea to bring PF Changs on the aircraft. I swear I'm going to puke! Now when I land I get to change cloths because I'm going to smell like spicy chicken or whatever the hell this guys brought on... And its noon for crying out loud. Hes all the way back in like row 30, here I sit in row 8 and I still want to gag. WTF are some people thinking?

I fly a few dozen times a year and this is by far the worst offense I've seen to date.

2. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

i'd take pF changs over the cloud of shit that passed over me on my flight last night. Had to get the shirt over face gas mask for a minute.

3. I hate that shit. Had somebody do it to me last month. This fatass sloppy dude sat beside me shoving some stankass sammich in his cockholster the whole flight, while constantly dropping crumbs and shit all over the place.

After the 2nd time of his shit landing on me, I finally said "it is bad enough I have to sit here and smell your stinking ass sandwich, I don't want to have to wear it also."

sharkattack, Nick_OMC, TLR67 and 4 others like this.
  4. Nick_OMC

Nick_OMC Will crash your bike

Hahaha!!! No joke, had a woman sitting next to me last week on a flight pull out all kinds of Greek food (I love Greek food btw) and what looked to be a green cup of vomit. Needless to say, I didnt like smelling it for 3 hours.

5. That’s nothing. How about when someone decides that it is too much hassle to take poopy-diaper baby back to the lav, and there‘s this nice tray table that would make the perfect diaper-changing platform...

tdelegram and Phl218 like this.
  6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

If I'm not in 1st my go to meal on planes is 2 Quest Bars I've brought in my bag and a can of whatever energy drink I can find at a terminal shop before boarding :D

Etiquette bitches!

7. That's some bullshit.

I'd probably lose it.

craig641 likes this.
  8. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Fork to the eye immediately.

Gorilla George likes this.
  9. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

No fucking way. For real?

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Dude, I don't even know where to start. My flight last week I changed my seat at the gate because I had a bad feeling (plus there was some completely open rows so I rolled the dice that the last minute people wouldn't get on). I'm lucky I did. I passed by my old seat and there was a dude who smelled like ass and feet there with his wife and two kids. They also had their dinner with them which I think was boiled vomit with lentils. They proceeded to spill back two more rows during the flight. The stewardess finally had to threaten them with something to get them back into their area of stench.

11. peakpowersports

Just landed and as I suspected i smell like a short order cook at a Chinese restaurant. Fuckin' A!

12. Phl218

Phl218 .

fuck flying.

booking next one right now.

13. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Trade places with the person next to him, take your shoes off and start clipping your toe nails.

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeap and the same.

15. peakpowersports

I think I have a 4 to 6 week reprieve if I'm lucky. We run fiscally with the calendar year so usually November/December is pretty quiet so we can make q4.

16. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

So it was wrong of me to have the stewardess warm up my leftover fish in the microwave?

Do they have microwaves on planes?

17. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Dont miss this BS at all. Driving around a 2 county are beats the whole US.

Oh and dont hate on sammich guy. Ive had like 6 and 1/2 minutes between long ass flights before to take a piss and grab breakfast/lunch/dinner. Thoughts like....hmm should i get bland salad, or spicy ass mexican food for this 3.5 hour west bound slog.

Hmmm Mexican it is. Yes extra hot sauce.

Phl218 likes this.
  18. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

You should reply with your own meal of KFC and draught beer. The ensuing sharts would qualify as chemical warfare and should be good enough to put you on the restricted flyers list :D

19. MGM

MGM Well-Known Member

Sat next to a young 20's whorenado on a packed 50 seat RJ. She whips out a bottle of nail polish and starts doing her nails. I told her that was pretty inconsiderate to do in a confined space full of people. She gave me the "you're an asshole" look..., yeah, I'm the asshole in this equation.

BigBird and sharkattack like this.
  20. Nick_OMC

Nick_OMC Will crash your bike

Well, did you call her a whorenado? :D

BigBird likes this.