1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Since you guys like dogs - our new addition

Discussion in 'General' started by pjzocc, May 26, 2020.

1. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

ACFC6ADF-BFA1-4E4B-B4C7-40B2D6ECE283.jpeg 71BA01CF-1DA6-406C-A75E-6400D0CFA3D7.jpeg 26FFB9A2-E93B-45EE-AAD0-FB089C391F5C.jpeg D01258EF-3392-4CFE-83A5-5D7C52DEAEF7.jpeg The wife and kids picked him up yesterday. 8 week old Golden Shepherd. He’s a big fat ball of fluff! Our two geriatric Goldens have taken a liking to him, and they all seem to be getting along. His name is Teddy.

I call him Teddy Brosevelt

RossK6, gixxernaut, kangasj and 20 others like this.
  2. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

Congrats on the new family member~!

pjzocc likes this.
  3. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Nice. Looks like a happy little guy.

pjzocc likes this.
  4. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Congrats, I keep telling the wife, you can never have too many dogs. :D

SpeedyE, AC1108 and pjzocc like this.
  5. Mike Lafayette

Mike Lafayette Well-Known Member

pjzocc likes this.
  6. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

pjzocc likes this.
  7. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Cool little pup. Good on you man.

pjzocc likes this.
  8. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

I will see your new pup, and raise you one smiling Pinscher ... 092D3F86-EEEF-47F6-9D52-0203F8048AA9.jpeg

RossK6, StaccatoFan and pjzocc like this.
  9. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

That’s Awesome!!

10. G 97

G 97 Garth

Very nice. Welcome Teddy Bro.

pjzocc likes this.
  11. 2Big4Bike

2Big4Bike Well-Known Member

Congrats on the pup!
    We picked up a new family member during the lockdown too.

She's a white and tan Blue Heeler mix we "rescued" her from Amish land.

I wanted to name her Covid or Corona...but I was out voted and we named her Kailey.

Regards,
    Chad

Attached Files:

RossK6, pjzocc, Funkm05 and 1 other person like this.
  12. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

I'd give you a like, but you seem to be one of those people who has his TV at home mounted like this:

tv.jpg

BSA43 likes this.
  13. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

14. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Hello, Teddy! He'll probably help your old dogs feel young.

pjzocc and SpeedyE like this.
  15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I say the same thing - right up until we're at the track and I have to walk them all in the rain because she's busy :crackup:

16. I have a 6 year old golden ret. best dog ever, doesn’t leave my side. Been thinking about getting her a friend.

17. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

Our 2 Goldens have been phenomenal dogs, friends, and family members. Emmitt is 14 and has been really struggling lately. Troy is 13 and still has spirit but his body just ain’t keeping up. I’m hoping the two old men will help show the new guy the ropes before their trip with us is complete.

YamahaRick likes this.
  18. Ya mines the best dog I could have ever hoped for. Even when I’m out back hunting she’s waiting inside by the door no matter the time. She’s like a damn gremlin though. Has to eat grain free food, thyroid issue and it works out to about $6.20 a day. Needs medication for skin allergies at over $130 a month. Gets ear infections if she even see water and yes we do the due care after she’s been in water. This stuff has all been verified by 3 vets. Figured the cost a couple more opinions was worth it. Doesn’t phase me a bit the cost of it.

19. bwhip

bwhip latebraker.com

My crazy wife, the Golden Retriever breeder, decided the five we have weren't enough. So, "we" are keeping two more from the latest litters. They're all awesome, with unique personalities. Seven is about four or five too many for our little house. But, it's the life we've chosen, and she never complains about my moto habit, so I guess I'll just go buy another bike and go for a ride when I need to escape. :D o_O

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

My oldest daughter and her boyfriend have got a 6 month old Golden, she got him at 7 weeks. She's gotten an education on raising a puppy. :crackup:
    Our labs have always been rescues so never that young, youngest was about a year I think. They're not going to get him fixed, planning on studding him out. She bring him over and he harasses the shit out our 5 yr. old Lab.