1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Signs you are aging...

Discussion in 'General' started by Venom51, Jul 12, 2019.

1. You ALWAYS make the plane, I don’t care if you haven’t been to bed. I fired an intern recently that called in sick twice in a month for being hungover. I don’t care if you show up dragging ass, you show up after you party or, novel concept, back it down a notch because you have to work the next day.

Jedb likes this.
  2. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

My buddy and I were just discussing pontoons...

3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

My wife and I were getting cleaned up after a Saturday afternoon of yardwork. I cracked a beer and she asked, "Wanna split a lidocaine patch?"

What happened to "Let's roll a fatty?" :crackup:

4. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Why not both? :D

auminer likes this.
  5. auminer

Like the way you think!

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

When you used to discuss poon?

7. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Also when you wake up the next morning and haven't "slept it off".

I remember when I could sleep off a gunshot wound, but not anymore. Everything becomes a multi day event now.

8. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

:crackup:Yeah, we went from tons of poon, to pontoons.

auminer likes this.
  9. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

No kidding! I don’t have time for a 2 day recovery.

10. When you argue passionately about...water heaters.

R Acree and YamahaRick like this.
  11. Only way to go is about a 24’ max (imo unless it’s on a lift) with min 200 preferably 250 plus out back. Deck boats have less space but wake is a bit better and can get a solid 54mph with a prop balanced between pulling people up out of the water and top end. I have multiple props for all my stuff, just like gearing changes. For the 2-3 min it takes to change One it’s funny people don’t do it more often.

12. upload_2019-7-14_17-17-7.jpeg

13. auminer

You should try it. Instead of cussing and lane-changing and screaming at the vapid C**T in front of you all the way to work, just get in the next to the right lane, and go 3 under the speed limit for 20 miles. You'll be amazed at how low your heart rate is after your morning commute.

CharlieY, pscook and motoboy like this.
  14. I can’t do the 3 under the speed limit. I can’t even do the speed limit. Feels like I’m not getting anywhere.

I don’t have any problems cruising in the right hand lane though. I can do that all day, as long as nobody passes me. If somebody passes me, I have to speed up and pass them back.

#win

15. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

#courtdate

16. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

...........the bikes I race feel like modern sportbikes...........but the youngest bike is 20 years old.Damn it.:D

cha0s#242, joec and YamahaRick like this.
  17. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Here I was thinking #lack of parental attention....

:D

18. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I just fell asleep standing up at the grocery store trying to pick out an onion. A lady laughed at me.

19. dave3593

dave3593 What I know about opera I learned from Bugs Bunny

I tripped and fell on a bank by my driveway. Then the concrete burm stopped my rolling. I got up and was happy the rest of the day because I hadn't broken anything.

YamahaRick likes this.
  20. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

If you can get up without assistance you aren't there yet.