1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Side splitting funny

Discussion in 'General' started by Eric_77, Jan 18, 2001.

1. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

Tech line, Summit Point, circa 1991:

RD350/400 is presented for tech. Simple machine, simple tech. Somewhat scratched up, with fresh dents, etc. Uh-oh, no good. Broken engine mount weld on the down tube. I tell the rider his bike would pass if it weren't for the mount problem.

Rider response: "But it passed tech 2 weeks ago at _______________"

Rider has a conversation with the Chief Tech Inspector, during which I find a second crack in the frame. Rider is astounded such a thing could happen. Chief Tech Inspector is non-committal. Rider then says "Maybe it happened when it fell off the trailer last night on I-81."

DUH!

2. td930

td930 Well-Known Member

well one year heading down to daytona, i was toolin' along with a few dudes on our harleys.( we be clippin' flat out 80 mph)
    anyhow we was pulling the hammer lane when a semi was bearing down on us on I-95. we signal and hit the right hand lane. he goes screaming thru at about 90-100 mph and cheezzzz....talk about chicken feathers all over the friggin' place (awwwchewwwwwww, awwwwwhewwww) exsqueeze me [​IMG]

(ahhhhh, wait a minute.....the trailer was haulin' chicken, ya know, TYSON chicken clukkers)

[This message has been edited by td930 (edited 01-20-2001).]

3. GSXRGIRL

GSXRGIRL Guest

No, do you work downtown?

4. Zanyeights

Zanyeights Well-Known Member

No but I go to Grad school at GSU. One of the gals in my info tech class works for WEBMD. She said she has a co-worker that reads RRW and so she saw me in there. Was just wondering if it was you that pointed me out. [​IMG]