1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sick and funny

Discussion in 'General' started by phillip doyle, Sep 12, 2003.

1. phillip doyle

phillip doyle Well-Known Member

2. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

I disagree. :down:

3. mad brad

mad brad Guest

yes, the "page can not be displayed" thing i find is always sick, yet funny. :D

4. 418

418 Expert #59

I find it ....errr....amusing, at best. :D

...brad...
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 12, 2003
  5. mad brad

mad brad Guest

that is so "welcome to last year".

wonder why the link wouldn't work?

funny though. (we are all going to hell)

6. yoshinewmn

yoshinewmn white & nerdy

no man stands taller than we he kneels to help a kid .

it takes a ,small dick ,bastard ,low life ,s.o.b. to make fun of kids with special needs

you PHILLIP are probably heathy,with nothing wronge with you (beside your sick humor ).

does this thread make you more of a man .did it get you hard to
    talk down about kids that are doing the best they can with what was given .

if you would ever take the time to meet some of these kids ,they are the most loving people you will ever meet

7. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

That ain't funny.:down:

8. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Here's food for thought -

Last year I went to the gun club for a special needs group of underprivelaged Boy Scouts. I heped teach several future Eagle Scouts about safety and proper usage. There was one shy boy in the corner who caught my attention. After talking with several people, I learned he was BLESSED with autism. Some say cursed, I say Blessed. I took the boy out to the range, gave him my remington, and taught him how to shoot the gun. 1 hour later, we all went in pairs to the traps. That child hit every single target that was thrown. I approached his parents with an idea to take him and have him trained that he could actually be a competitor for many internationa challenges with the right coach. We went out later again at my cost and he performed flawlessly again. Truly he has a gift.

Children with special needs are still beautiful creations, and no more or less worthy than a child with out. In fact, they are not dis-abled, only differently abled than the rest of us.

I won't tell you I think you are a horrible person for posting something like that. I'm sure someone else will, but it's not going to help me teach others. Just please think about it next time as someone else on this board may have a differently-abled child.

9. 418

418 Expert #59

Mkayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

You're teaching mentally handicapped children how to shoot.

That's brilliant.

I would have never thought of that one.

:rolleyes:

10. mad brad

mad brad Guest

now ease up. i don't think the retarted child in itself is funny. more the likenening to arguing on the internet reference.

i have a cousin with autism, and he is an exceptional artist. which is usually the case with someone who is autistic. they will usually have one or more exceptional talents.

if i had a child with special needs, i would love him/her 10,000 times more than a healthy normal child. that is just how my mind works.

in closing, lay off the guy. learn to issue some license with your humor.

11. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

The human side of Brad Wilson? What is the world coming to? :D

12. mad brad

mad brad Guest

don't revel in it. ;)

13. dtalbott

It's like Christmas; it only comes once a year, huh? :D

14. mad brad

mad brad Guest

not really. it just makes me so tired afterwards. :D

15. 3rddegr6

3rddegr6 Well-Known Member

That has been around forever.

Oh and for all you saints out there. just b/cause you think something is funny, doesnt mean you dont care about it.

I laugh at all kinds of things, it doesnt mean I'm an asshole
    it was just funny. FWIW, I work with mentaly challenged Kids all the time. I grew up around it for that is what My Mothers career is. So when I would go to work with her when I was a Kid. , I have seen things most people wouldn't believe. The way families just dump there Kids on these institutions and never return . It Is Sad, but reality.

I am a Huge TN Vol Fan, and every Year I take my 2 special buddies at the institutuin (who literally live for Tn Football)apparell , signed f/balls and all kinds of stuff It makes there whole year. So to all of you self righteous people, who cant take a joke, Lighten up.
    Do you laugh at the White/ Black/ Mexican / Polock/Gay/ Lesbian/ Jokes?? If so. does that make you any better than the people who laugh at the retarded Jokes?

16. mad brad

mad brad Guest

you HAVE to have a sense of humor to be a VOLS fan. :D

17. 3rddegr6

3rddegr6 Well-Known Member

yeah yeah. you just wait> NC within 3 years. We have those unbelievable Clausen Kids :rolleyes: :D

18. dtalbott

NC is what, No Chance? :D

19. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

I've never claimed to be a saint, but I disagree with this type of humor. It is what it is, and it is just plain cruel. Would it still be so funny to you guys if it were YOUR child, or your special buddy? Think about this before you answer.

20. Wera#124

Wera#124 Well-Known Member

Phillip,

Number (1) You should show a little bit more "maturity" in your
    posts, you would not make "ethical jokes" on the BBS, the Wera community is a "very small" community. If you look around at some SE events, you may see my youngest son there from time to time with me....he has Down's syndrome and also "loves" M/C racing.

Number (2) We "all" find humor in things we would not say publically, but that's human nature. (myself included) Let's not post them here, its a fantastic and special overall Wera family.
    (been racing 10+ years, Wera is the best group there is out there in my opinion)

Number (3) My wife fights this kind of ignorance (don't take offense to the term) everday. She works for the state early intervention council and advocy rights including national conferences and preparing for congressional presentations. Please stop spreading ignorance within this community.

Number (4) Look me up at a race, I would feel free to discuss it with you and introduce you to a kid who has fought for more in his five year life than most adults will ever know.

Number (5) Gotta go finish install pistons for tomorrows Barber's race. Have a good day.

Kevin

:cool: