1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should we do away with pre-grid?

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by WERA29, Sep 16, 2002.

?

Should we do away with endurance pre-grid?

1. Yes, I'd rather start from pit lane on warm tires

15 vote(s)
    51.7%
  2. No, it's a good opportunity for the fans to see the teams and riders

14 vote(s)
    48.3%
  1. EXPERT35

EXPERT35 Well-Known Member

Drop the pre grid!

2. Alright......here it goes. All season long I have logged on and read most of whats here, but never tossed in my two cents. Always impressed with the WERA family and the opinions posted. The chasing Batey thing was the funniest thing ever. I've been in different parts of the pack during the first few laps and that is exactly how it seems. I'm still laughing. I vote yes on the pre-grid.....only because I'm sitting in a climate controlled room at the moment and not on the front stretch at VIR with sweat running off the end of my nose. I guess I'm hoping one day that there are TV crews and umbrella people. (please take note of my political correctness).

3. BC61

BC61 Well-Known Member

Why not pre grid on pit road? Thats how all car racing does it. You get the show and the convience.

4. hazbin

hazbin forgotten crewman

whats chase batey mean? ???????????????tee hee heee

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It's that game that Joe was playing in the picture of the first lap at TWS :D

6. hazbin

hazbin forgotten crewman

we masterbateyed around hour 4

7. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Now that's a good idea. How 'bout it Mongo? :confused: Especially at the GNF since the front straight is such pain in the ass to get to from the pit lane we use.

I'm all for having a pre-grid at the GNF and events that have good fan attendance. Hopefully the PR deal that WERA just signed will get more people to the track to see us race and bring in more cash for WERA. :cool: