1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should we buy a Porsche?

Discussion in 'General' started by Sundaydisco, Jul 7, 2019.

Tags:
  1. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Well, they're cushions, so...

2. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Ouch...got another good (well, bad) story from the dealership. Daughter said local NBA star bought a brand new 911 and one of the techs took it Monday for a tint job. Got rear ended by some pimply kid in his parents Range Rover; totaled.

3. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

They play basketball in Kentucky :Poke:

rd400racer and Phl218 like this.
  4. BigBird

BigBird blah

Someone who was born in Kentucky and plays in the NBA currently, would be considered local. Heard they also have some sort of cheating college basketball program in that state also.

5. G2G

G2G I feel the need

yeah I am guilty was washing it and not knocking the water off them but that was only for a couple of days .

6. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Probably too busy drinking, stripping down and running through a park like area between several buildings. :D

7. G2G

G2G I feel the need

Guilty :beer:

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ouch, hopefully with the Rover they have enough insurance.

rd400racer likes this.
  9. socal

socal Well-Known Member

bacon.jpg Replaced the Cayenne with this Bacan S...car is a blast to drive!

motion, Venom51 and Phl218 like this.
  10. zamboiv

zamboiv Well-Known Member

Nice. Throw a set of lowering springs on it. It’ll make even more fun, and will look better. It was a noticeable difference on mine.

11. socal

socal Well-Known Member

Thanks. Pics of yours to see how much to lower? Cost?

12. zamboiv

I think it was just over $1000 for the springs, install and the alignment. Can get a better picture later but took this out the front window. Ignore the dirt, we’re redoing our yard.

Attached Files:

13. socal

socal Well-Known Member

Thank you for posting Zamboiv. Looks good. Still a little difficult to tell how much lowered.

14. zamboiv

Yes. I think it’s about 1 inch. The springs are H&R springs. They have a bunch of pictures online.

15. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

So you turned it into a station wagon? I didn't know they were cool again. :D

BigBird likes this.
  16. zamboiv

The picture is a bit dramatic because it’s parked at an angle. But yes, I lowered it to take the gap out between the fenders and have it handle better.

btw- I’m waiting on the rs6 avant to get here. So yes, I like wagons.

2blueYam and Phl218 like this.
  17. Phl218

Phl218 .

killboy has their macan lowered too. it looks badass.

[​IMG]

Chris likes this.
  18. socal

socal Well-Known Member

Looks fantastic...are those wheels OEM? I probably should have optioned the car with the air suspension and performance exhaust.

19. zamboiv

The picture above is slightly lower than mine and those wheels are not OEM. if you want to put an exhaust on check out the GMG exhaust. Even though you have an S they have one for that, you just need to buy the Turbo exhaust tips. I take mine to GMG for all service and work. I don't have the exhaust and will do the install myself - I'm just waiting for the driveway to get put back in so I can use my garage again.

https://shop.gmgracing.com/products/gmg-wc-gt-macan-exhaust

Phl218 likes this.
  20. Phl218

Phl218 .

doubt they're OEM.

check out dragnwgn on facebook. they even gave it its own page ...

zamboiv likes this.