1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SHOEI X-Twelve (X-12) Glory TC-2 Helmet - Size Medium - EXCELLENT Shape - $300

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by Stettnichs, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Stettnichs

Stettnichs Well-Known Member

I am parting ways with my excellent-shape SHOEI X-Twelve Glory TC-2 motorcycle helmet. It is a size medium (M). Included is a SHOEI helmet bag. I have two of these exact same helmets, and this one was used as my back-up race helmet for two years. It has very minimal signs of use and has not been down. Overall, it looks very sharp, especially in the sun! This is a hard-to-find paint scheme, especially in a medium.

For those that may not know, this was SHOEI's top-of-the-line race helmet for many years after it was first released. There are many size charts that can be found online for those that have not worn SHOEI helmets before.

A link to the Sportbike Track Gear review can be seen below. It gives a full 360-degree look of the helmet:

Start a private conversation with me or message me below for more information. I would be happy to text or email specific pictures of the exact helmet for sale. The only others I could find in this paint scheme were $400 and $700 on eBay. I am willing to sell for $325 shipped anywhere CON US or $300 in person. Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
  2. One2

One2 Well-Known Member

What’s the build date?

3. Stettnichs

4. Stettnichs

Back-up helmet is sold. I now have the primary race helmet for sale. It was used on and off for under two years. Also in execellent shape with no markings/blemishes/etc. Obviously never been down. Build date on this one is 03/10. Also, size medium.

Shoei helmet bag, chin curtain, breath deflector, and clear visor included.

Since this one has been used a little more, I would take $275 shipped or $250 in-person.

5. Stettnichs

Bump - $250 shipped!

6. Stettnichs

$200 shipped! Cool looking lid in great shape here, everyone!

7. Stettnichs

Bump! $200 to your door!

8. Stettnichs