1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sh@t that never works for you...

Discussion in 'General' started by Hyperdyne, Aug 20, 2020.

1. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

Mitsubishi anything.

Canadian Bacon likes this.
  2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

....................dude........

o_O

Gorilla George and Buell1965 like this.
  3. Buell1965

Buell1965 Well-Known Member

your right , the wife would frown on that one and i did try to delete it .

4. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

Maximum oof :crackup:

<Remembers how many years it took to rewrite the book for double bubbles>

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

All you fools had to do was come up with one good reason for allowing them, I never cared since I know how to squeeze the fairing ears tighter and direct airflow over a taller rider :D

6. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Changing shields on an Arai...I always struggle on that. I used to buy extra side pod covers when I bought a new helmet knowing I was going to break a tab at some point. Now I just leave a tinted shield on one and a clear shield on another so I don’t have to mess with it!

Sabre699 and jrsamples like this.
  7. Trainwreck

Trainwreck I could give a heck

Opening packages.

You would think that a dog got into my pantry and cupboards if I had a dog..

When I return something the customer service department is always like "How the fuck are we gunna put this back on the shelf"

8. deathwagon

deathwagon Well-Known Member

Saran Wrap/plastic wrap. That crap sticks to itself and everything EXCEPT what I want it to stick to.

9. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Agreed! Press and Seal for the win!

10. Operator error :)

11. deathwagon

Roundabouts. It's rare that I can drive through one of these things without some knucklehead, who can't figure it out, trying to take me out. Apparently, our society just isn't advanced our intelligent enough to conquer these abominations. Don't get me started on 4-way stop signs either.

motoboy likes this.
  12. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

13. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Your avatar is perfect for this post/rant.

:crackup:

14. deathwagon

That's also the expression on my face the entire time I'm trying to get through a Walmart.

Potts N Pans likes this.
  15. *you’re

16. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Mae have them errywhere up hiyah. They can’t get rid of stoplights fast enough. Honestly, I love em’. Sooo much better than traffic lights.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Once people get used to them they are definitely more efficient.

18. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

I have one on my way to work. It's been there for 7 years. Yet, every single day, people signal, stop dead, then enter. Then they don't signal when exiting.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Can't fix stupid. The same people would screw up stops signs or a light at the same intersection if it helps you any :D

motoboy likes this.
  20. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

At most of the DC traffic circles they gave up and installed traffic lights to control every intersection around the circle. Worst of both worlds. In fairness, I would not have wanted to be pedestrian trying to cross a 2 to 4 lanes of DC traffic. Sure you always knew which way to look, but that is still a major game of Frogger getting to the center of the circle and back out later.

Traffic circles work for intersections where you have up 4 lane roads, anything bigger than that is just too much traffic and too many lanes to shuffle. I know they do bigger in Europe, but I just think folks here would have a complete panic attack at those. Dedicated exit lanes from the larger roundabout do help.