1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sh@t that never works for you...

Discussion in 'General' started by Hyperdyne, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

That goes for giving them directions of ANY kind doesn't it ?

2. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

Breaking chains. I've gone thru so many chain breakers so I bought the most expensive heavy duty one I could find and I won't use it because I'm afraid I'll still break it.

3. njracer

njracer Well-Known Member

Doing brakes on my Suburban. What should only take minutes per wheel always ends up being hours and me cursing like a sailor.

Last time I did the rear rotors, the stupid set screw they use to hold the rotor to the hub stripped out. Tried to use an ez-out and that snapped and got stuck in the bolt.

4. BigBird

BigBird blah

Yeah my 30 mins usually turns into a minimum of 4 hours :( But I'm a masochist, so it's ok

My wife usually goes the opposite direction in normal driving, so I think I just figured out that many women could be the best at backing up trailers!

5. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

If you have enough momentum it will latch on, no matter the misalignment. But it does go boom!

6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Low flow toilets.....

auminer likes this.
  7. Phl218

Phl218 .

the lottery

8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Tinder

cha0s#242 likes this.
  9. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

Working on other peoples shit.

BigBird likes this.
  10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Slowing down to let someone pull out in traffic.
    They always do something to make me regret my decision.

beechkingd, scottn, Rebel635 and 4 others like this.
  11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Sports betting. I am FANTASTIC at picking second-place finishers in MotoGP.

gixxernaut, BigBird and RRP like this.
  12. Jim Moore

Jim Moore Well-Known Member

I'm with ya, bro. And I think about it carefully and try my hardest every time I do it. And I never get it right.

13. Jim Moore

I'm with ya there, too. As I asked my wife once, "Look, I'm familiar with the concept. I've seen the equipment. I know the square footage. Seriously, what are you doing with all that toilet paper?"

14. Jim Moore

One word, my friend. Dremel.

15. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Goodyear tires.

16. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Can you bet "to place"?

17. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

You gotta tell the womens that you put the mmm in rhythmmm. Works for me :crackup::D

18. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

I switched the head on mine to the kind that takes single strands of trimmer line instead of a spool. I then just cut off handful of foot long strands and replace it when it gets worn down. Still a pain, but less of a pain than dealing with a fouled up spool.

lee955i and rd400racer like this.
  19. BigBird

BigBird blah

20. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

PB&J sammiches. I ALWAYS manage to get the jelly on the crust of the bread. Then it gets on my hands, the countertops, the fridge door, my hair, my cat, etc.