1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sh@t that never works for you...

Discussion in 'General' started by Hyperdyne, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

I have things in my life that just never ever seem to work. Doesn’t matter if it’s brand new, it’s FUBAR 99.9% of the time:

1. Trailer wiring. Doesn’t matter, brake lights never work right, even when the trailer and truck new off the lot.

2. Weed eater spoil. Sumbitch can line up perfectly and be factory a-ok and will not feed.

3. Poached egg.. apparently an easy skill that I can’t master. Good thing the dogs like
    Eggs

then end

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Warning people that what looks like a trap, smells like a trap and everyone else tells them in a trap IS a trap.

I can hold it until the next rest stop, I kinda need to pee but I don't NEED to pee yet.

I'll be quick, just need to grab a bag of ice, a bottle of water and a pack of smokes, there can't be many people at the packie.

3. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

What the hell is a packie

track wagon likes this.
  4. GixxerJohn011

GixxerJohn011 Well-Known Member

I am reasonably mechanically inclined but any time I try to do just about anything on my bicycle I make up new cuss words and throw tools across the garage.

Hawk518 and badmoon692008 like this.
  5. GixxerJohn011

GixxerJohn011 Well-Known Member

I believe that is what the Yankees call a convenience store

6. Should I post a link to the divorce thread?

7. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

The one on the receiving end.

notbostrom and Bugslayer like this.
  8. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

A small Piggly Wiggly?...

<That kind of took me aback when I was asking for direction for a supermarket in Wisconsin....>

9. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

10. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

Adjusting toilet tank innards. I can't make heads or tails of them. And I'm a fukking gas turbine engine guru!

11. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I hear ya.....I can build you almost anything, but getting that damn water level regulator thing right is impossible.

black knight likes this.
  12. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Wrap it more carefully. If it's a bird's nest, it ain't gonna spool...and don't wrap it completely full.

13. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Computer printers.

There should be a national holiday where everyone takes them out in the back yard and shoots the shit outta them.

My office printers never make it 3 years.

G Dawg, RichB and jksoft like this.
  14. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

My achilles heal is anything with brake fluid. Slays me every time.

15. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

my Pipe Bombs never seem to go off correctly. They are supposed to shower the victim with glitter, ghey poster shreds and ball bearings.

16. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

You know....I tried condoms twice. They didn't work either time.....to hell with those things.

track wagon likes this.
  17. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Note to self: check brake fluid in rental Royale Enfieldo prior to departure.

18. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Daughters.

colin96 likes this.
  19. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

Wrapping presents. I astound myself with my poor performance.

DrA5, grasshopper and RRP like this.
  20. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

Pulling a bike strap from one end across any surface without the other end getting firmly hooked on something that would normally blow over in a light breeze yet is now anchored like it was cast into place. The other side of that would be pulling a bike strap from one end across a surface with all kinds of what you would think to be easy to grab anchor points and not catching a fucking one.