1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Serious question on a clavicle

Discussion in 'General' started by Captain Morgan, Dec 4, 2020.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Meh...you're just being nosy.

2. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

It looked fucked...I wanna know too.

3. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Funny, after all that going to Florida, where it was broken more mid chest which is a bad break, but much more complications being close to blood vessels and thought surgery based on my life style not a pro athlete:p by any means was not the best option. So it worked out well, the boat already hired a free lance chef for the month. Went to Brazil for Christmas,/New Years for a month to visit the girl. Flew back to Mexico the end of Jan. There are certain movements like reaching up strait forward high (kitchen cabinets or tops of fridges) that remind me its there. Been paddle boarding almost every morning and where were docked in 10 min I'm out of the inlet paddle surfing. As for a real surfboard, still haven't tried, probably the true test. But gives me an excuse to be older and lazy paddle boarding into clean Mexican swells. Basically left with a small souvenir bump right near the top of the bone. Kind of figure my bodily injuries it like the bumper of my truck, been bumped into 3-4 times, by 2 different girls texting, my step mom backed into it, couple of parking lot scrapes. Waiting for someone/ something to cause real damage and get it fixed all at once. Thanks for the thoughts

4. mdroadracer

mdroadracer Well-Known Member

Pro athletes wouldn’t have had surgery on that type of injury either. Glad u r doing well.

5. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Thanks, your advice/ professional opinion was spot on. Got me out of work for a surprise Brazil vacation.

Phl218 likes this.