Sept 8-9 Road Atlanta question

Discussion in 'Information For New Racers' started by aftriathlete, Jul 8, 2018.

1. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Good luck Scott, not that you will need it. I bet that it will be your favorite track.

aftriathlete likes this.
  2. Jon Wilkens

Jon Wilkens Old Fart Racing

STT is doing a trackday on Friday...

aftriathlete likes this.
  3. aftriathlete

aftriathlete Well-Known Member

The earliest I can get up there Friday is about 2 PM, so the track day is out for me. I'm in student status in the Air Force right now, so I don't have control over my work schedule unfortunately.

Jon Wilkens likes this.
  4. aftriathlete

Hey Mongo, tried to message you on here but I got an error saying I couldn’t send you a DM. Just wanted to see if my number request and my license paperwork was good to go. If it’s not I just need to find some new numbers this week before Saturday. Thanks man.

Scott

5. Mongo

Mongo Sacko

I don't do DM's here, got too many other things to watch between here and email and facetubes and all that - email is always the best way to get in touch.

6. Mongo

Mongo Sacko

And I don't know if she did the number assignment today, I'll have to check tomorrow and email me a reminder anyway :D

7. Jon Wilkens

Jon Wilkens Old Fart Racing

I know all too well how the AF student status works...lol See you this weekend!!

aftriathlete likes this.
  8. aftriathlete

Email you at wera@wera.com? Or do you check something different? I see pre-registration ends tonight -- I'm guessing it's not possible to do pre-entry until my license is all squared away, right?

9. Mongo

Mongo Sacko

We'll get you covered. Emailed back, just waiting on the boss for the number.

aftriathlete likes this.
  10. Mongo

Mongo Sacko