1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Secrets

Discussion in 'General' started by Umbrella girl #1, Aug 21, 2000.

1. Janie McCommons

Janie McCommons Well-Known Member

No. This is about the eighteenth one I've had in as many years (no, I'm not that old), but they've never blasted them...they usually go in after it. [​IMG] I'm trying to give birth to this one at home (after four days in the hospital last week). I think Jeff's ready to trade me in on a new model.

2. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

That's sounds too painful for me. Yeah, I told my wife when she hits 40, I'm trading her in for two 20's. [​IMG]

3. Janie McCommons

Janie McCommons Well-Known Member

Yeah, Jeff's a year older than me...I'm countin' the days till HIS 40th!! [​IMG]

4. wera122

wera122 Guest

My pit mate and fellow slow novice (Glenn Foster) turned me on to Mike's Hard Lemonade. That stuff has a nice kick and is much more refreshing than beer on a hot Savannah day.

5. Be careful!My cousin tried that when his wife turned 40.He found he was`nt wired for 220. [​IMG]

6. Tracee Polcin

Nice to now about that 220 thing. Maybe I could get something from Home Depot to be able to handle it. [​IMG]

7. WERA

WERA Administrator

Nope - got a bachelor party and tittie bars to go to on Saturday evening with the days filled by unpacking from the move since we have people coming to town next weekend for a wedding...

8. Diesel

Diesel Well-Known Member

Make sure you save it!! A jeweler can give it a nice marquis cut and mount it in a tasteful setting to make an exquisite cocktail ring sure to be the envy of all your friends!! [​IMG]

9. Tracee Polcin

Ah the fond memories. Now how the wife found out every detail when I was 500 miles away I'll never know. [​IMG] Kinda ended my days at the French ballet.

10. wera122

wera122 Guest

Damn! Just when you think you have him backed into a corner, he comes up with a valid excuse. [​IMG]

The only reason we're letting you off is because you aren't a racer. If you were a racer that excuse would not apply. [​IMG]