1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

School bus driver disarms violent 8 year old student.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gothicbeast, Dec 19, 2014.

1. gothicbeast

gothicbeast Back by court order

2. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

They admitted they were wrong, apologized, and promised to do better in the future. It's a non-issue.

3. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

4. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Only because...

Agreed it is a non-issue. It should have always been a non-issue.

If you saw the clip of the kid walking with the noodle, you would have seen how humiliating that was.

Not making excuses for the kid. But that was the wrong action to take by the administration or should I say, "Indian giver?"

5. owndjoo

owndjoo muthapucka

If he was actually hitting others with it, then yes take it away... but only while he is on the bus. He obviously needs it to function. Just went a bit too far

6. Pepsi Drinker

Pepsi Drinker Well-Known Member

Why was he using a school issued cane? Shouldn't he have already had his own, you know one his parents bought him.

FTSBD, a play on FTP

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I just want to know who came up with the phrase "seeing eye cane."

8. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Well, the traditional/proper name is "white cane/stick." :crackup:

9. Pepsi Drinker

Pepsi Drinker Well-Known Member

That's racist :Poke:

10. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Illegal for some to own but I don't think the owner's skin color has anything with the legality.

11. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

In this case, the kids may have actually used as a weapon but we have to be careful about "hitting" or "being hit" by one. I was smacked by one, and I learned my lesson, quick; to hear for the sound of it.

The guy that hit me, he smacked the stick from side-to-side with intent. He was really good a clearing his path. He was not shy about it.

I would not say that he hit me or other with intent but I don't think he was ever worried about whom he smacked. :D

I actually had a few conversations with him on the train on our way to the University. I knew him from the community college (where he assaulted me). :)

It turned out he was a musician. Flute or something.

The last time I saw him, he was still clearing his path with authority.

12. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

Use the cane as a weapon to hit someone and loose it. Oh its humiliating? Good, a bunch of people need a dose of it. Maybe next time he has a tantrum he'll think twice before abusing his "eyes"

The whole "he loves to fish, bla bla bla" heart string bullshit. What exactly does that have to do with anything that happened on that bus?

13. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

They should've just rearranged the furniture.

14. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Do we know what exactly happened on the bus?

I heard the kid admit he hit someone. But nothing more on the why or reason for.

I am not against punishing the kid. But taking away is not the way, IMO.

But, I guess I can see your point. Maybe, we should just caught the hands used for stealing and the dicks used for unauthorized penetration.:D

15. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

That would have been punishment.

16. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Speaking of humiliating, I hate it when I get my ass kicked by a blind kid.

17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Obviously, their sense of smell isn't compromised. :D

18. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Well Duh! He uses the cane as a fishing pole. :)

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Kind of funny in a twisted sort of way, a pool noodle in place of his cane.

I wonder if he'd like to buy some baseball cards, a sack of marbles and my pet bird, Petey?

20. daveknievel

daveknievel I love orange kool-aid

WAAAHH! A blind kid hit me with his cane! man up. that's like taking on a one legged man in an ass kicking contest.