1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Schedule

Discussion in 'General' started by aip, Jan 23, 2001.

1. aip

aip Well-Known Member

Come on Mongo...We are all dying to know what the TBA date is for the National Challenge and Endurance Series.

Are you still working on Canada?

2. Jeffro510

Jeffro510 Hand bra for hire!!!!

Yeah, and what about the double points rounds? [​IMG]

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes I am still working on Canada and double points will be up when they go up - sorry but I can't do anything better than that right now...

4. wera122

wera122 Guest

Just don't tell them you know Due North. Then we'll never get to race up there, eh. [​IMG]

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It's okay, I tell them that I know enough to swing through a Tim Hortons on the way to the track in the morning and they think I'm alright. Luckily like most people involved in racing - you aren't judged by the racers you know (if that were the case none of us would do business with anyone else...).

6. Janie McCommons

Janie McCommons Well-Known Member

How 'bout the TGPR schedule....only 2.5 weeks to go!

7. td930

td930 Well-Known Member

yea, what she said [​IMG]

8. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

Tim Horton's or Horny Tims ... there's one on every corner!! You can't imagine the withdrawls I go through every time I come down there, A decent cup of coffee being a thousand miles away.

[This message has been edited by Due North (edited 01-24-2001).]

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ummm, same ole, same ole except more practice because of no Vintage on Saturday....

We will be doing 50/80 races on the full course on Saturday so tell your friends and bring your pit bikes! I of course get special power to weight dispensation and will be entering on a 400cc Dual Sport.