1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scam? Ya think...

Discussion in 'General' started by panthercity, Jun 26, 2018.

1. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Posted some furniture on CL (and other places) as we are selling our home of 24 years. Here is a series from one of the responses:
    Helen Moore <[email protected]>

10:43 AM (2 hours ago)

to 36pf7-66267452.

I'm interested in buying your product posted on craigslist, Do forward your reply to my email at [email protected]

Bob Dickey <[email protected]>

11:36 AM (1 hour ago)

to hellenmoore003
    Yes mam.

Helen Moore

12:10 PM (1 hour ago)

to me
    Thanks for your response, I'm really interested in the furniture and i wish to buy it to my new moving house. I won't be able to come for the pick up because am in the coaching camp at the moment but I've gotten an agent from the moving company that will handle the pick up for me. I'm okay with the price and i intend to pay you through PayPal because is the only form of payment i can use now. Let me have your PayPal email address so that i can proceed with the payment and the pick up. I hope the furniture it's still in good condition?

Bob Dickey <[email protected]>

12:14 PM (1 hour ago)

to Helen
    Sorry, all the fish died so I have nothing left.

2. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

See now I would have created a fucked up email on ya who just to mess with that person. I hate freaking thieves

3. backbone

backbone scarred for life

Selling an SRX6?

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Send him this:

I can no longer sell you the furniture because my house was invaded by what appears to be a few hundred capuchin monkies and they have claimed the house and all furnishings as their party house. I say it appears to be a few hundred because I can't tell one of those f@ckers from another and they keep moving so I have been unable to count them. Who'd have thought monkies were smart enough to claim squatters rights? Gawd damn, them's some smart ass monkies. Or they have a good lawyer.
    Anyways, it seems they may have had a meth fueled capuchin three hole bone-a-thon monkey orgy and everything is covered with what I can only think is capuchin jizz.
    The furniture is now free but I will not load it or even touch it. If you want it, come get it.
    Feel free to take a few dozen capuchin monkeys with you. They seem to like Newports and olde english malt liquor but I'd avoid giving them any meth unless you also want to be covered in capuchin monkey jizz.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
  5. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Or my daughter.

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

If he replies about the now free furniture.

and where did a few hundred capuchin monkies come from? I think it's from this guy, who I think is an amateur astronaut since he is always wearing a yellow jumpsuit and a gas mask) has a capuchin monkey rescue but he claims the monkeys in my house aren't his because they don't look like his but how would he know if they look like his since all those f@ckin' monkeys look the same?
    By the way is it monkies, monkeys or monkees. I don't think it's monkees because that was the way they spelled that band that influenced the beatles back in the 60s. Except that davey jones dude did look like a capuchin monkey.
    and if you see my riding mower and the trailer when you're picking up your furniture can you bring 'em back to the house? about 20 or 30 capuchin monkeys (they kept moving so I was unable to count them) road off on it and the last it was seen was by that weird woman with the droopy eye who works at the packie when the capuchin monkeys were in buying newports and olde english. Just the mower and trailer, leave the monkeys where ever they are, they can take Uber home.

panthercity likes this.
  7. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

What amazes me is that some people must fall for these scams, else they wouldnt be doing it.

busa99 likes this.
  8. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Scammers always preying on the elderly. It's despicable!

crashman likes this.
  9. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

KMA.jpg

Steeltoe likes this.
  10. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

New boy:

[​IMG]
    Justin Huffins
    3:32 PM (1 hour ago)

to me
    [​IMG]
    Hi, My name is Justin. Am very interested, please send more general close up pictures because I won't be able come inspect it due to work location. I am currently working at a local area with Turner Const. which makes it very hard for me to make phone calls due to bad network reception. As for payment, I can only make the payment through PayPal if acceptable which I believe is the most secured for online transactions. I will send a freight agent for pickup at your preferred location once payment is confirmed and cleared. I have few questions;

Where do you live?
    What is your final asking price ?
    Does it have anything negative i should know about?

Email back to know if my offer is accepted so that we can proceed, I hope to hear from you soon.

So, I sent him Dave-to-the-K's answer:

I can no longer sell you the furniture because my house was invaded by what appears to be a few hundred capuchin monkies and they have claimed the house and all furnishings as their party house. I say it appears to be a few hundred because I can't tell one of those f@ckers from another and they keep moving so I have been unable to count them. Who'd have thought monkies were smart enough to claim squatters rights? Gawd damn, them's some smart ass monkies. Or they have a good lawyer.
    Anyways, it seems they may have had a meth fueled capuchin three hole bone-a-thon monkey orgy and everything is covered with what I can only think is capuchin jizz.
    The furniture is now free but I will not load it or even touch it. If you want it, come get it.
    Feel free to take a few dozen capuchin monkeys with you. They seem to like Newports and olde english malt liquor but I'd avoid giving them any meth unless you also want to be covered in capuchin monkey jizz.

11. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Shit, Bob...just put it on the curb for them to come get.
    Will you take a three party check? :D

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

If he comes back and you use the second one, let me know if you need a third? I'll figure out a third reply expanding upon how the capuchin monkeys really seem to like the band squirrel nut zippers and the bloodhound gang but if you hear Slayer playing, chances are the vans a'rockin so don't come a'knockin.

panthercity likes this.
  13. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Green stamps ONLY!

Sabre699 likes this.
  14. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Did they arrive in this?
    [​IMG]

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I think we'll use the white murder van with "Free 10mm sockets inside."

panthercity likes this.
  16. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Sometimes, I wonder what brand of high sugar content cereal DaveK eats in the morning and how many chocolate & marshmallow pop tarts goes along with them....

Monkey jizz and Newports, FFS!....

Fencer likes this.
  17. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

I always us the location and contact information of the nearest FBI internet crime division for pick up

18. Rico888

Rico888 Well-Known Member

Monkey jizz!!! :crackup:

automan likes this.
  19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Panther, they take the furniture? Did they find your riding mower?

20. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

They loaded it all up on my stolen trailer. Willow Park PD wants to know where all the monkey poo on the streets came from...