1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SBR QUIT, big rumor???????????????

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by chris semoff, Apr 17, 2000.

1. chris semoff

chris semoff Well-Known Member

we started out better this year in memphis than the previous two years in round 1,our tire changer guy is fast enough to get us on the box ,next week the crew cheif will ride..stay tuned for the next adventure...chuck still cant predict whats up our sleeeve!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. BuckyLeague

BuckyLeague Active Member

you misspelled chief, chief!

In case nobody's figured it out, I'm taking every opportunity to post. How many licks does it take to get to BBS expert anyway???

3. WERA

WERA Administrator

It's 25 posts but I may change it at any time just cuz [​IMG]

4. WERA

WERA Administrator

The SBRcrew chief racing? Scary thought.... Who is the new tire changer anyway? I was stuck in my box the entire race :P

5. David Boosales

David Boosales Well-Known Member

Bucky, Back in 1997 you weren't as motivated to go expert as you are now. What gives?

6. wera731

wera731 Active Member

Hey Chris, I had a talk with your tire changer last night. I put an idea out that may have already been there for a rider for the TWS round. I think it would be real interesting.

7. WERA

WERA Administrator

ROTFLMAO - maybe cuz when he crashes a computer it's easier to fix?

Sorry Bucky - there was just no way I could pass that one up....

Sean

8. BuckyLeague

BuckyLeague Active Member

Ooof!!! I need to be quiet now that Boosales got an account on here. It's not enough that he slaps me around at the track, but here in my little virtual world...that's just too much!!! [​IMG]