1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Salt Lake City hide yo wives

Discussion in 'General' started by cortezmachine, Jan 12, 2015.

1. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Chris is coming fer em all

Right after starting the place I'm at I was headhunted by a national collision corporation for a management position in salt lake. They made me an offer I couldn't refuse. I'll be moved by the 1st of february.

Snoogens.

2. deathwagon

deathwagon Well-Known Member

This should be epic. Prepare for extreme culture shock.

Proper protocol for newcomers is to stand outside an LDS church and offer to show your penis ring to passers by.

3. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

I spent the last week out there getting to know the area. It's beautiful. I already found a loft right in the middle of downtown

4. racergary

racergary Well-Known Member

Welcome to Utah

Have you heard how many more police are being hired cause you coming?

5. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

You know what's funny is I was followed by a cop while I was on my way to a bar out there last thursday. When I parked he parked and sat there staring at me until I looked right at him and threw my hands up like "what?" And he drove off

This is going to be fun

Last edited: Jan 12, 2015
  6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Just don't push your luck too much, it ain't LA or anything like Cali. There is a lot of empty land for them to toss your body of they even bother to do anything beyond tossing it in the copper mine. The church really does run everything too.

7. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

Bringing the cupcake girl and daughter?

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Your next coffee table will have foreskin and magic underwear, won't it? :Poke:

9. BigBird

BigBird blah

i realized you were quiet recently...thought the new job was keeping you busy, but even better....bro Utah? Dudes don't wear lipstick out there :P

On the real...Congrats !!!

What does the little one think about you moving out there?

10. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Cupcake won't leave LA. We've talked about it. Were both adults. She understands this is a good thing for my future. The corporation is looking to expand to california in a few years so I'll most likely transfer back as upper/regional management. We'll see what happens.

No none of you can have her number.

I'm working out the details with my kids mom. She's in a much better place emotionally and mentally now so I'm not really opposed to letting mini me stay for the time being

11. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Have you been to a strip joint in SLC? Get used to thongs and pasties, and a rope between you and your "entertainer". :D

I'm not really a nudie-bar guy, so I thought it was awesome. Girls were smokin, and I didn't have to get their glitter and stripper cooties on me. :D

12. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

I've already got a few strippers from salt lake trying to get at me. They found me on tinder

I personally don't go to strip clubs. Not that I have anything against them I just do to see the point in paying for some chick to tease me when I can get hot chicks to give it up for free whenever I want. Plus I get zero pleasure from it knowing it's just a business transaction for them. I like to know I'm pleasuring them physically or emotionally

13. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Best news of the thread.

Congrats. I suppose there's a Korean man looking for a body shop manager in LA right about now?

14. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

NTTAWWT

15. ton

ton Arf!

i can't believe i'm going to say this, but... :D

i live just above the Capitol. we'll have to get a beer.

16. BigBird

BigBird blah

I guess they would find him on Grindr

17. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

I've seen better in the bathouse.

Enjoy SLC. It's a very weird place for the many, many kinky folks who live there.

18. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Thanks. Now that's in my browsing history... :D

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It sounds like the memories of some of the threads you have started about her are fading. Take your daughter with you if you can. The next crisis will be a lot more difficult to handle from out-of-state.

20. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Trust me all I have to do is look at my scars in te mirror every day to be reminded of what she put me through. It's not that. I'm trying to be smart about this.

They may just come with. On my salary and looking at the housing market it's entirely possible for me to pay for a small apartment for her out there until she gets on her feet. Like I said... Were exploring options. If my daughter stays she will be cared for by grandma most of the time anyway while I make preparations

Last edited: Jan 12, 2015