1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sales Weasels Unite!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by ChemGuy, Aug 15, 2019.

1. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

If it is outside the area code it is fair game.

2. backcountryme

And I straight up have a company credit card.

3. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Medical sales? Capital or disposables? Like Dave K, I have nothing useful to add. :beer:

4. backcountryme

I sell fuel.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No one sells me the pizza, I just order it online :D

6. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

Look up "A few Good Expenses" on YouTube. Sums up the sales/operations relationship precisely.

backcountryme likes this.
  7. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

The production guy that left me to finish his job on Friday was bitching to the plant manager this morning about how he had to work so late Friday and got sick this weekend from having to work in the heat.

He clocked out 18 minutes late and we’ve never denied anyone a break for heat, water or anything. I’d wager his alcohol addiction may have something to do with him getting dehydrated....

I have documented communication that he had 2.5 hours Friday to finish an job that would take an hour max

Happy Monday to me!

8. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Union guy?

9. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Sounds like alcoholic guy who was really looking forward to getting to that Friday drink.

Steak Travis likes this.
  10. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

Not union but I think I’m being too nice and Lowering the standard by fixing his laziness and not busting his ass.

I said he’ll get overtime for
    More beer money but he said f that and went to hooters. He goes everyday after work and gets 2 pitchers apparently.

I’m out there in the heat sweating with all the plant guys helping so I figured I’d gained some respect and not just some young kid in the A/C but maybe not.

pscook likes this.
  11. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

:crackup::D