1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rz 500/ Yzr 500 replica

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by wicked1, Feb 2, 2011.

1. wicked1

wicked1 Faster than a Kenyan

Thx Steve'o .......you need to come ride it before I off it ........I'll be home all weekend doing alot of drugs and drinking heavily...........lol

2. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

I dont think Mikes ass could take that much "action" for the funds needed! My pimp hand would need some old skool reconditioning!! :D

3. rzrgjeff

rzrgjeff Member

Absolutely, anytime..I still remenber seeing Wayne's YZR at the 2005 GP. Thats when I knew I wanted a well built replica..

Attached Files:

4. DocGF

DocGF Doc

Looks like I found another one for the collection. Already have the marchesini mags to go with it.

5. DocGF

DocGF Doc

Will have to change the 0 to a 4.

6. wicked1

I'll toss in carbon dymags for
    1k .

They're also listed

7. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

Coolest.

Bike.

EVER. :bow:

8. wicked1

Thanks Man ........Jeffs bike is the Mac though.....

9. MadManx

MadManx Retired for 2013-2014

Thats so sweet. I almost got sick with anxiety in wanting it.

10. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

No disrespect, great bike, great build. Maybe I jumped the gun on price. If your like me its priceless to say the least cause you personally built it. Been there done it and didnt proffit either....Damn Harley customs - should have save the $ and bought your bike

I was researching into the RGV/RG 500 conversion untill I found how difficult and expensive the motor build would be. I talked to Lance (gamma) for quite a while. I scratched the build. I would be better off finding a build and working off that...

Good luck, hell it hit 8k in couple hours...Hope you get what you want.

I build the FZR on a tight budget....probably a good thing lol...

PS I am my own worse critic on my paint jobs lol....and I am just a hobbiest painter trying to make extra $ so I can blow it on race fees and tires lol....

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 4, 2011
  11. wicked1

Thanks Chuck ......that gold thing is tits .....I dont have the patience for that paint work anymore ....candies ,layouts ....Id rather chew broken glass ...lol
    Very nice work !!

12. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

that is one of my favorite all time bikes!! I wish his career was not cut short...but seeing how he handled his adversity showed me how strong he truly is.

Thanks for the photo!! :)

13. 418

418 Expert #59

The problem with these replicas is the fact that they belong on the track but if you wad one up...:(

YZR500 were truly beautiful bikes.

14. rzrgjeff

rzrgjeff Member

here's a couple more pics from that GP, including fast eddie's 1988 YZR.

Attached Files:

15. wicked1

so where do I sign?

16. rzrgjeff

rzrgjeff Member

exactly..Seeing all these 500 2 stroke gp bikes, someone's gonna do the right thing and buy your YZR. I saw the bike at Rick Lance's during the motor build, and of course I know the quality of work Wyn does as well. I wish I could have bought a complete one such as your instead of going thru the time and expense of the build myself. These things don't come around often..Titled also..someone's gonna get a nice bike

17. wicked1

Maybe ................................there's that reserve thingy........have a great weekend Jeff ......now back to drinking:beer::crackup:

[​IMG]

18. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

^^ you better put some rain tires on that tricycle before you slide into a goose or 6.

19. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

That's awesome. I'm going home to build me a track like that.

20. wicked1

Hey new value of these bike just went up thanks chuck

"HI JIm,

Rainey bike with headlights and blinkers for road use ready to go with stage 3 tune is AUS$35k

Build time is about 1 year as I have currently heaps of work on

Shipping depends on where you are located?????"

Cheers
    Mick

might be rethinking this my reserve is too low.....hmmmmm:Poke: