1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ryan Dungey

Discussion in 'General' started by Past Glory, Apr 11, 2015.

1. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

Spoiler Alert!

Three rounds left in the S/X season, a new champion is crowned. Not too bad. Class act that he is, put his arm around Roger DeCoster and said "It's because of this man".

2. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Hey jackass, you dont get how spoilers work.

An appropriate title would be "supercross spoiler" with no mention of names, etc.

As it stands, people have to open your thread BEFORE they know it is a spoiler.

3. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

Obviously he's still trying to learn how to internet.

4. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

Meh, its not like any was going to stop dungey this year. Did dungey thank Villopoto for going to europe?

5. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

No, that would be too logical. On the real interwebs, it is perfectly acceptable to announce results in any way you feel like. If you don't want to find out results, stay off line completely.

6. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

One thing is for sure, no one will ever accuse you of being a class act. A clASS act, absolutely.

In case you need a translation: Fuck You.

7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

And Bubba for being a crackhead :D

8. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

So in summary, Fonda's a dick, PG is mad, Dungey is a champion (although he's the third best rider), and Bubba's a tweaker. :D

I really wish RV and Bubba were racing this year. The way Dungey's riding, I think he could have beat them both if he could get over the mindf#ck that RV puts on him.

I also think that Aldon Baker is not getting the credit he deserves for Dungey's season. That guy seems to have the secret formula.

9. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

I think Tomac is a better. Just needs to get his consistency lined out.

10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I expected more out of KR94 on the Zook this year.

11. rolandk

rolandk Warm-up lap winner

Dungey really stepped up his game this year, congrats to him.

12. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

New bike, new trainer (Villipoto's), who knows. Hopefully we'll see next year when Stewart comes back.

13. vizsladog

vizsladog Well-Known Member

Decoster and Aldon his trainer...........who helped stewart get banned and Aldon is banned from doing anything in other countries.

14. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

Got more info on this? I hadn't heard about baker being behind the Stewart ban, or that he is not allowed in other countries?

15. vizsladog

vizsladog Well-Known Member

Yeah. Brian swink came out on facebook saying how Krock dropped baker then he went off a cliff. Dungey picks him up and all of a sudden has the form to run up front. There was all kinds of stuff being said about Adderall being used and other stuff.

He apparently isn't allowed to train in europe

16. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Really? Europe is a continent. Do they have a continental black list for personal trainers?

Roczen is a head case, He needed Aldon because he kept him together, not because he gives him good drugs.

Baker is the best at what he does. Like a good coach, he gets guys to perform at 100% of their potential. Anyone who thinks that the secret to his success is serving his riders PED cocktails is ignorant. Fitness is important, but there's no drug that can make riders faster. I can't even believe Swink would suggest that. Douche move.

17. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

He's not. Baker hasn't worked with Stewart in like five years.

18. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Not sure if I would smear someone based on a Facebook rumor...

OK, so maybe I would but this one seems a bit hard to believe.:D