1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rush no more?

Discussion in 'General' started by njracer, Jan 22, 2018.

1. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I like Rush, but I just introduced my 4 & 6 year olds to Bro Hymn and I'm Shipping Up To Boston, so...yeah.

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

His mom wanted to name him Kenny, but she had a bad cold when the nurse asked what they were naming the baby.

Shenanigans likes this.
  3. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Im not all over Rush's jock like denim tux wearing north man....but Tom Sawyer jams...mostly because of Peart.

4. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

It doesn't count it you were the only one there at the time.

5. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I saw Rush in concert many years ago. The show was too long.
    Rush is just a hollow shell of the band they never were.

6. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Helix was the best Canadian band.

7. Repo Man 32

Repo Man 32 Lifetime Member

Only two bands in rock history have sold more records than Rush, and both started in the UK in 1964 or so... Beatles, Stones, RUSH, Bitches!

I'm sorry that Rush's art is over the heads of some of you musical Neanderthals, but hey there's always Nickelback for you folks. :whoosh:

G Dawg and cha0s#242 like this.
  8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Who is she?

9. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

A cat.

ToofPic likes this.
  10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

That was Felix and he was a dude. :D

11. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Helix was his side chick

ToofPic likes this.
  12. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Nope. Tragically Hip.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

They're Canadian as well. Seems to be a pattern to Canadian rock.

14. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

really good documentary shown recently, stuff on the guys, and clips from old and recent concerts, including a run down of the final shows, of what is likely the final tour.. "Time Stand Still" . Deff worth a look-see.

CRA_Fizzer and Razr like this.
  15. terminus est

terminus est Be prepared

'Moving Pictures' is a great record, start to finish. 8 songs and listenable, also not wierd. Give it a listen, every song is good. The other stuff, hmm, yeah, I like that one record, and a few other tunes. Dudes can play though.

ToofPic likes this.
  16. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Back in high school, my big brain made me listen to Rush.
    My big penis is the one that got me laid :D

17. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Really

I'll admit I didn't like Rush in the 70's. I just wanted to hear straight up rock and roll. They were too weird for me.

Then I joined a band and started to dissect music, and realized that they are The Holy Triumvirate!

cha0s#242 likes this.
  18. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Well, I'm not bragging about the size of mine....I admit it's not impressive....but I have an ass that moves like a sewing machine and that seems to keep them coming back for more.

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Still a virgin, eh.

20. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Geeshh....in a thread about Rush and you guys are talking about slayer and bare naked ladies?......please tell me you guys are Fing with Chaos....:)

Fack....hemispheres...lavilla strangto(?)......2112 (Mongo is the overlord)....I EVEN LIKE CARESS OF STEEL!:rock: Necromancer....beeeechs......I don't even know what it means man :D Haven't listened to it in years. I'm rolling the dice here.

I really enjoy the stuff before Moving Pictures.

Geddy Lee recently did "The Big Interview" show with Dan Rather....it was decent.

There are a couple good documentaries.....most recent is "Classic Albums" on AXS Tv I think.

Scudder, I'd have never guessed a stuffy Englishmen would enjoy some snooty Canadians.:rolleyes:

It'd be a bummer if they broke up.

They Suck.