1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS Taichi GP-Evo Gauntlets XXL

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by kanwisch, Oct 2, 2017.

1. kanwisch

kanwisch Midwestern barn burner

Bought these a few seasons ago used and only changing out because I got some Held Titans as a gift. I got them with the left-hand sliders having been used once as seen in the pictures. No other notable occlusions. I've never gone down in them but obviously trust them completely. Have always applied leather conditioner annually and they've gotten this year's treatment already. They don't smell unless you're picking your nose with the gloves on. Which would be weird. Velcro in great shape, no issues with it even showing a sign of coming loose.

RS Taichi rates a size big so if you're normally an XL in Alpinestars or AGV then these are the right size.

$100 + shipping + PP fees (USPS Money Order accepted as well). Pickup available in Chicago area on Oct 8 only. I will be unavailable after Saturday Oct 8th so I won't be able to respond to messages and inquiries after that until the end of the month.
    OverviewRSTGloves.jpg LeftGloveTopSlider.jpg LeftGlovePalmSlider.jpg LeftGloveCuff.jpg

2. kanwisch

Bump, pricing change to $80 shipped FF. Will be at Road America Aug 20, Blackhawk Farms Sept 1/2 for local pickup.

3. jswisc

jswisc Pedal Pusher

Pm sent

4. kanwisch

Sale pending.

5. kanwisch

Back up for sale.

6. kanwisch

7. kanwisch

Start-of-season new price. $50+ship+fees. Hope someone can use them.