1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS-Taichi a bit tight in the arms

Discussion in 'General' started by Dieselboy, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Sucks, gonna try the 44 then. Anyone have experience in going up a size with these suits? Is it a large change? I only need a little bit of room in the upper body, the legs on the one I have are perfect, maybe even a tad loose...

2. barnacle bill

barnacle bill Darethea and B Bill

suit size

a good rule to follow if you can't get the exact size in an off the rack. go bigger instead of smaller. it's better to size a big suit down than let a small suit out. that's just our experience. the best to all and to all a good night. bill and darethea

3. Thanks Bill, I will probably be in touch!

4. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Alexa at Spyder leather works said the same thing to me. Easier to size down the parts of the suit that are too big then add to the parts the are too small.

5. Crybaby™

Crybaby™ Well-Known Member

Diesel

I missed this thread and have another one about sizes. From their site it looks like the normal 40/50, 42/52, 44/54 are all considered wide for them. The in between sizes are all for thinner people. How tall are you and what do you weigh? Looks like you have to go up to an XL for your length, then stay with a wide, which is the 44/54

- Joe

6. Just got my size 44 in. Still kinda tight in the bicep region, but not as bad, seems a little saggy everywhere else now... (with back protector in)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

7. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

I think that just means lay off the curls and work on your core and legs more, meathead ;)

8. DWhyte91

DWhyte91 Well-Known Member

Try a chest protctor and the Knox padded shorts, my suit was a bit baggy untill a added these (good idea anyway) and now it fits like a glove.

9. socal

socal Well-Known Member

Looks much better...and add a chest protector. Sneeze just once with a broken or fractured rib and you will never ride the track again without one.

10. Yeah after wearing it around for a bit, I think it fits pretty well. Just surprised the arms didn't change much going a size up.

11. BiZ

BiZ a matter of weight ratios

What's your height/weight (no homo)?

12. barnacle bill

barnacle bill Darethea and B Bill

too loose

those thighs and knees are too loose. a chest protector wil take it up some in the torso but not that much. lengths look Ok though. takiing in is better than letting out. if you want it altered you got about 150.00 job there and shipping. just so you'll know. bill and darethea

13. sonicnofadz

sonicnofadz Well-Known Member

That suit is definitely one size too small.

14. hrc_nick_11

hrc_nick_11 Well-Known Member

Test it sitting on a bike, they are not made for standing they are made for ridding.