1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roll Call Tally V7

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by ScottyRock155, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

I always ran the solo Scotty. Makes for alot of practice time to find your line and speed. Plus its always fun to upset some new model bikes on the ol vintage stuff.

2. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

isnt moring practice for warm ups? your no v7 racer!!!
    whats up dale i'll come on over.do they have showers there?

3. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

If you're referring to Tally. Yes...... They have One crappy shower.

Soo...... Who's up for helping me change the clutch Saturday afternoon?

4. Dyle

Cajun did Stick get it for ya? Ill be busy all day but can help you Sat. night once all the racing is done. But there are so many good guys that youll probably have it done b4 I come out of the corners.

Sause they have one shower that is in the back of the consesion stand and 3 stools for biziness seating in the mornings. And they have built a new tower which is supposed to have showers in it and Im thinking they are completed but Ive never used them so Im not positive about it. Its a decent little track. But its 10 miles back to anything good as for food and shops and such. Are you hoteling it or staying at the track for the weekend?

5. Dyle

Hey Stick are you gonna have any swingarm spools with you this weekend?

6. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Nope, but I do hope you guys have a good time.............long way to travel just to race at little Talladega. Looks like the weather will cooperate and Sauce will get to thaw out. Maybe I'll get out there.............say in June.

:beer:

7. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

8. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

LOL............That's Mr. fatty porkchop pu$$y to you.

9. Dyle

Damn it boys!!!!!

10. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

I may have some, I'll have to check and see what's in there. It's to late to get anything sent in.

11. F2RGK

F2RGK Smack Talker, but Nice!

Yeah, what they said!! Isn't Tally only an hour away or something like that from you Gypsy? Hell, go by some a Box of SlimJims and start packing...meet us there and I promise Alfredo and I will give you a big hug...Alfredo might squeeze your butt too--Just kidding...he's a straight Shooter!

12. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Yeah I'm gonna try and get it done that afternoon. I'm running in V5 and the LW Solo. Gonna do it after that.

13. Dyle

what bike you running in those classes??

Stick let me know b4 I leave. I can always pull my clutch and bring it with me if last resort. I cant go get one now either its to late to hit my salvage guy b4 I leave tomorrow afternoon.

14. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

He said he has it already. I'm actually running the EX250 just for the experience. I have only ran 6 races so far in my short career.

But thanks for offering to help Dyle. Kevin said Vintage is the place to be. I see why now.

15. Dyle

Im just jelous Im not riding!!! Cant ride this bike just yet. A couple more details to work out for the endurance stuff. But got the suspension back from Thermosman Monday and cant wait to give that a try. Also got my GPR Damper bracket done so its ready to install. No more stick dampers.

16. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

those arent v7 legal. dale

17. Dyle

Yes they are. Arent they? I didnt think steering damper styles mattered. Long as you had one. Is someone gonna protest me?:confused:

Its much more reasonable to use than the other style. To many to buy everytime the damn thing bends loading it in the trailor. I dont know how many of those things Ive rebuilt and this style is so much better and in the long run cheaper to have. Paul Yates used a Pitbull on his for a couple seasons now. Worked great.

18. Dyle

19. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

i want one

20. Dyle

Alright fellows Im outta here. See everyone there. Be safe and make sure you look us up this weekend. Good luck!!!