1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Road Atlanta MotoAmerica july 31-

Discussion in 'General' started by pfhenry, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

He is probably pre-entered for the whole season (like most top guys). He will be on every entry list.

henry_carlson likes this.
  2. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

Fingers crossed man

3. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

Pulling for you, man.

redtailracing likes this.
  4. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

In Thurs late PM till Monday PM....Helping Monday then going back next Friday for the STT weekend... See you guys there ....

Phl218 and Jon Wilkens like this.
  5. henry_carlson

Post on IG today confirming that he will be racing!

jksoft, track wagon, Senna and 4 others like this.
  6. Trainwreck

Trainwreck I could give a heck

sucks that Carl Soltizs is sitting out this round. (Per his social media, as he got banged up at NJMP last weekend) He did pretty well at Road America.

Also, Nate Minster BBQ'd an R6 at Road America during the CCS GTU race on Sunday morning. They scraped that thing off the track with a fork lift.. I wonder what hes riding for the Road Atlanta round? Is N2 putting him on a different bike? Maybe he has multiples? either way, it was a gnarly highside they had the red flags out as we were coming into T5 and that thing was BLAZING already. Damaged the track too.

7. henry_carlson

DAMN! That sounds mental. Hope he can get something together for this weekend, the kid has been the suprise of the class this year

8. Trainwreck

Oh yeah, he was ripping right out the gate this year. Super fast kid that seems like he adapts and learns quickly. I think he'll be a top contender soon in SuperSport.

9. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Minster is riding a TSE bike, not N2.

10. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

He *was* riding for TSE. He signed with N2 after the second RA round.

rafa likes this.
  11. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Ahhh, didnt know that.
    The bike he rode at the CCS races was from TSE, right?

12. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

So THATS who had the bbq.

13. Trainwreck

Yeah, he WAS riding for TSE.. But maybe he switched teams because of the cooked bike? lmao.. I'm kidding, but, i am very curious if the bike he was riding was TSE's or his own. Also curious if N2 is providing a bike or if hes bringing one. I'm not sure how he sits sponsor/finances wise. So maybe his seat is being paid for depending on whatever team he gets on?

Either way, kid rips. You'd be silly not to give him a chance.

14. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

Is MESA listed for the Supersport class? Now that he's rocking that 2020 ZX6R636RRR or whatever the hell Kawi calls them.

15. henry_carlson

Not listed on entry list, he said "posible" when asked on Facebook

16. henry_carlson

According to the announcement via Road Racing World:

“I am very excited to become part of the N2 Racing team and looking forward to our first race at Road Atlanta,” said Minster. “At the start of the season, I wasn’t sure how many rounds I’d be able to do. Now it looks like I will be riding the whole season and with Xavier as a teammate. The team is great, the bike is fantastic, and I’m confident we are going to get immediate results.”

N2 Racing is run with technical support from BobbleHeadMoto. BobbleHeadMoto prepares all the N2 Racing motorcycles and Bobblehead Moto owner Shiloh Salopek acts as the teams crew chief.

Nate Minster is proudly sponsored by:

TSE Racing, Advantage Corrugated and Packaging, Killebrew Root Beer, Shoie Helmets, Michelin, Containers 411, and Larsons Cycle Inc.

https://www.roadracingworld.com/news/motoamerica-minster-signs-with-n2-racing-for-remainder-of-2020/

17. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

He might want to correctly spell Shoei if wants to keep them as a sponsor. :D

18. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

The one he crashed was TSE (At least had TSE bodywork).
    The entry list on the website is from 07/21 and doesnt have him.
    We will find out tomorrow I guess.

19. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

Paasch is good on east coast tracks. SDK too. I expect at least one of them get a win this weekend.

I doubt Mesa will make a last minute SSP entry on the kawi. I think he's a bit hesitant without running them on Dunlops before trying to compete.

20. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

Guess we will see, Escalante seemed to have them both well covered at Road America. Should be some great racing.