1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Road A next weekend, Clubman!

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by fat bloke, May 26, 2019.

1. fat bloke

fat bloke Well-Known Member

Clubman who's in and what are you riding?

2. fat bloke

Looks like I'm gonna get a podium!

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Hard to say, the fastest Clubman riders tend not to post on the BBS. Oh yeah they're all under 16 and fast as hell :D

Killswitch likes this.
  4. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Damn kids.:D

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup:

I have to say it was absolutely hilarious last weekend at Roebling watching Damian Jigalov on the heavier 690 Duke being chased and pestered by Blake Davis on his 400 - exactly like Damian does to other riders on his small bikes :D

6. fat bloke

I'm gonna get my arse kicked by kids again lol

7. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

That little guy came up to me after both races I had the opportunity of racing in with him. He came up to check out my bike and shake hands and told me how much fun it was trying to catch up to me.I beat him in the first race then he beat me in the 2nd. He even made sure to get his dad to drive over to my pit area as they were leaving Summit,so he could shake hands again and talk about how fun the racing was one more time before they hit the highway. Unbelievably respectful and polite kid.Been a fan ever since.

ToofPic, Killswitch and fat bloke like this.
  8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep. We truly do have some great and fast kids running with us. It's part of why I get pissy every time people start whining about the state of the sport and how there are no good racers or ways for them to learn and get better. I see them doing it right every weekend.

ToofPic likes this.