1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rivalry Racing Needs Racers for 2006!

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by 0hi0, Nov 14, 2005.

1. 0hi0

0hi0 Husband Killing Tool

Anytime after 5pm.

2. 92excel

92excel Well-Known Member

Dont listen to Hank. Anytime between 9am -9pm is fine. Looking forward to hearing from you.

3. 92excel

92excel Well-Known Member

Hank, talked to Mike Dye. Said for us to get him the bike he will freshen it up and have it ready for Jennings. Also, said he would be in for a few rounds. He's fast as well.

4. 787RR

787RR Well-Known Member

Hank, I am interested in running the norther rounds and any southern rounds if needed. I have experence at both grattan and nelson on anything from a MTR125 to a 600. Also i am a powertrain and driveline engineer if you need any addition help with the bikes. I am located in wooster oh, about an hour from the home of the Bucks. Please let me know if you are interested.

Jim
    [email protected]

5. 0hi0

0hi0 Husband Killing Tool

After much soul seaching, I have decided to call it quits with endurance racing for awhile.

My schedule, and pending house purchase will not support another race season.

So with a huge lump in my throat, I wish the rest of my fellow lunatics that endurance race happy trails and a safe journey!

Thanks to all the guys who have responded to this thread.

I'll probably be around helping in the pits for a few slected teams or I just might decide to become a WERA official. That is if Mongo will have me. :wow:

6. Wizard

Wizard Well-Known Member

ah you suck joe :D