1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rispoli Switching to the R6

Discussion in 'General' started by jeffr1ey, Jul 14, 2014.

1. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

Looks bad ass! Hopefully he'll put it on the box!

2. leviathan

leviathan Well-Known Member

5th in first practice then went slower in FP2 and finished 9th. So obviously made some changes that didn't work.

3. doublea

doublea Well-Known Member

Storming HARD at Brands tonight, according to an onsite friend...not sure if we'll see the intent of the R6 if the wet weather persists.

4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

First I was like.....

[​IMG]

but then I was like....

[​IMG]

5. Yep. Livengood built Westby's motors. I'd put them against any R6, Graves or not.

6. racergary

racergary Well-Known Member

I still have my autographed AMA program from a race at Fontana that had a photo of Livengood in it

7. doublea

doublea Well-Known Member

Didn't watch races 1 or 2, but he finished 8th and 13th resp....about on par with where he was on the GSXR. Maybe he'll take some time to adapt to the R6?

8. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jul 21, 2014
  9. BigBird

BigBird blah

if he already is equal to his GSXR, i would say that he can only get better on the r6.

10. leviathan

Hit false neutral and ran off track in race.

11. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Seems to be working out alright!

Team Traction Control

Who would have thought young Rispoli from sunny Florida, who'd only raced once in the wet before this season would be so damn fast in the rain!
    Yeah, sucks to crash out whilst battling for the lead, sucks for the team and all the hardwork gone into the weekend, but lets take the positives!
    We leave Cadwell having picked up an 8th in race one, our best grid start position of the season for race two, then tearing it up at the front of the race, setting the fastest lap along the way.
    I consider that progress, its a hard arse championship with some brilliant riders, so to be getting further up the field each weekend is testament to the hardwork ALL the team are putting in.
    Over & Out

[​IMG]

12. leviathan

He got a lot of props from seasoned GP journos on Twitter during the race.
    Not surprised he's fast in the wet, he's a born and raised flat tracker.